Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram repo panels

twistedsymphony

It's coming AES multi - PREORDERS OPEN!!!

Mitsurugi-w

Pinned Games with Issues

Mitsurugi-w

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

radiantsvgun

Pinned Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Debu_Ranger

Recent Activities

• KalessinDB -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from radiantsvgun: “I’m down for whichever lets me play the fantasy zones, Cotton and shinobi. I assume V1 will work? ” No FZ2 "DX" on either V1 or V2. But original FZ then yes for both. Quote from xtrasmiley: “@Apocalypse any idea for the ETA on…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram repo panels.

Yeah but I had 3x sega model 2 boards with cages shipped to east coast usa. That's much bigger much heavier and much further and it cost much less than what you were charged. Hell, I had a front end assembly for my Subaru shipped from Japan including…
  • plasia -

Replied to the thread Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram repo panels.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “WTF did they buy them each 1st class tickets? either buyee is hosing you on that shipping cost, or you accidentally selected and expedited option. ” They are heavy things + posting to Australia is always $$$. When they…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread It's coming AES multi - PREORDERS OPEN!!!.

Surprised no one has noticed what we did with my logo.
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Liked Debu_Ranger’s post in the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Like (Post)
    Ordered mine today! I'm super happy. I was in Japan when you first talked about a NEOGEO flash cart and bought a system there. I've been patiently waiting for this flashcart knowing I'll never every in good conscience be able to afford all the NEO…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Games with Issues.

Quote from hrvat9: “I have a fatal fury 3 that plays, but there’s nothing displaying on the screen Also I have a metal slug x that does absolutely nothing. One chip has bubbled so I knew it was dead and replaced it to no avail ” Original game…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from radiantsvgun: “I’m down for whichever lets me play the fantasy zones, Cotton and shinobi. I assume V1 will work? ” No FZ2 "DX" on either V1 or V2. But original FZ then yes for both. Quote from xtrasmiley: “@Apocalypse any idea for the ETA on…