Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

CoinFeeder

How's the iCade 60-in-1?

Data East ARM6 hardware: conversion info?

twistedsymphony

How to run ex-board games on niko's multi?

LinkArcade

CPS2 Fan Replacement

FrizzleFried

Recent Activities

• CoinFeeder -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from xodaraP: “Quote from djsheep: “Hey @Mitsurugi-w, will all the kits be coming directly from you? Or will there also be stock in NZ too? Just checking because I know postage to Australia is expensive for just one set, so it might make sense to…
  • rewrite -

Posted the thread How's the iCade 60-in-1?.

Thread
    Not a big fan of pre-JAMMA games. Don't like the hassle of setting them up, and honestly don't enjoy /most/ of the games' gameplay. But there are a few games I'd like to own, and almost all of them are on the 60-in-1 (Congo Bongo, Zaxxon, and DK3 are…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Data East ARM6 hardware: conversion info?.

So having looked into this a bit There are 3 different Night Slashers PCB, and 3 or 4 differen Fighters history. One of the board versions is shared but Night Slashers uses a number of additional customs that aren't on the fighters history. Most notably…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    I would like to subscribe to the darkpocolypurugi-izzo multi installment plan. Just deduct $100/mo from my checking account and ship whatever is ready whenever it’s ready. V1, V2, whatever.