Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Multi Not Working

segasonic91

New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!

XianXi

CAVE PGM Conversion Labels - IGS PolyGame Master

Kavas

Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #2 Strikers 1999

ekorz

NesicaXLive on Yahoo Auctions

Derick2k

Recent Activities

• segasonic91 -

Replied to the thread Multi Not Working.

Quote from LHantz: “Are you getting about 5.2v at the JAMMA edge? Try disconnecting the Fan (I never have mine plugged in, either the F3 or CPS2 and it is fine) My Multi F3 did exactly the same when I swapped an F3 Motherboard, it seems to not want to…
  • XianXi -

Replied to the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

Quote from Darksoft: “what is the name of the firmware file? Flash.img? It should also be deleted Repeat the process again only with the new Firmware and see if the file is deleted. If that's the case then you can install the wires. The only problem…
  • Kavas -

Replied to the thread CAVE PGM Conversion Labels - IGS PolyGame Master.

Quote from Derick2k: “Im having SM labels printed, so will probably have a couple of spares. Hopefully they come out decent. Had to go with another vendor since Im only doing a very small order of 10 each. ” Just looking for the 3 cave shooters labels :)
  • Kavas -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread CAVE PGM Conversion Labels - IGS PolyGame Master.

Like (Post)
    Im having SM labels printed, so will probably have a couple of spares. Hopefully they come out decent. Had to go with another vendor since Im only doing a very small order of 10 each.
  • segasonic91 -

Liked LHantz’s post in the thread Multi Not Working.

Like (Post)
    Are you getting about 5.2v at the JAMMA edge? Try disconnecting the Fan (I never have mine plugged in, either the F3 or CPS2 and it is fine) My Multi F3 did exactly the same when I swapped an F3 Motherboard, it seems to not want to sync up on screen and…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

Quote from XianXi: “Will it delete the flash file even if its the same firmware already on the hardware? ” Yes it will.
  • Darksoft -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #2 Strikers 1999.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ShootTheCore: “Great repair! You're turning into a Psikyo expert!! :thumbsup: ” Don’t miss the Psikyo pièce de résistance. Worth a good, slow close read... today especially. ;)
  • Darksoft -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #2 Strikers 1999.

Like (Post)
    Great repair! You're turning into a Psikyo expert!! :thumbsup: