Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System

jassin000

McWill GBC Replacement LCD

jassin000

Taito Vewlix monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor

mattsoft

Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support

LittleLarrySellers

Pinned SYS2X6 USB Dongle Rollup Pack

YourPalCeej

Recent Activities

• markedkiller78 -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Brand New Taito Type X+ w U-JVS + Half Life 2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from buffi: “Where the hell does Yaton get all these things from? ” He used to work for the arcade dept of Sega in the early 90s. Probably made a ton of contacts back then. Anyway, arcades are still a thing in Asia, so it's a buyers market…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from darhgo: “I'll try some stuff out but probably stick to the CRT for those odd ones. ” I mean if you already own high quality CRTs (like PVM/BVM's) yes that would be your best option. You know where I miss CRTs the most? Games that quickly…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread McWill GBC Replacement LCD.

Quote from Hatsune Mike: “A fix could be to moderately under/overclock the GBC. ” Interesting, would you accomplish this by swapping the crystal with something slightly lower? I know the American Super Gameboy ran at a slightly lower speed than…
  • Derick2k -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread McWill GBC Replacement LCD.

Like (Post)
    I'm late to the party but this screen has pretty bad tearing. It's visible at 0:01. youtube.com/watch?v=im4nyDud2fM I can't recommend this screen kit to anybody, unless you don't mind it. In that case, I can't recommend you anything, because I can't…