Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sega New Net City help.

nem

PGM single game PCB interest check

Fluffy

Nintendo VS. Gun

Escarioth

3D printed replacement cases for carts

Fluffy

BIOS and Header fixed atomiswave converts

Murray

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    Probably best to move the case discussion to a dedicated thread: 3D printed replacement cases for carts A lot of stuff gets lost in these long threads.
  • Darksoft -

Liked Murray’s post in the thread BIOS and Header fixed atomiswave converts.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for this, great work! Just a quick question to confirm. Do the new rom files work with the old multi region bios and the regular bios versions? Or didn't you test those? Or do you need the new multi bios for these roms to work properly? Just…
  • DarthMig -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    I just placed an order for an updated version of both the PCB and tiny interconnect PCB. I'll probably have the boards in a week or two for another round of testing. Changes after testing and feedback on the "prototype" board: - Updated attenuation…
  • djsheep -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Sega New Net City help..

Like (Post)
    If you don't already have a multimeter, invest in one. Makes solving issues like these really easy.
  • djsheep -

Liked mathieulh’s post in the thread BIOS and Header fixed atomiswave converts.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PascalP: “Someone educate me please, what does this do different to the AW conversion out there for netbooting? ” There are 2 major changes: 1. The NAOMI header used to be the same across all converted roms using the same id and name…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Sega New Net City help..

If you don't already have a multimeter, invest in one. Makes solving issues like these really easy.
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Probably best to move the case discussion to a dedicated thread: 3D printed replacement cases for carts A lot of stuff gets lost in these long threads.
  • PascalP -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Like (Post)
    Quote from HardAzRockz: “I can't wait for the DS MVS cart to be restocked. Once again I was attacked by TO fanboys for asking about a SNES cart. For some reason one of their moderators seem to bring darksoft into the conversation randomly. Why are…