Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

My candy cab budget stream setup. (Guide with links)

xlom

Glorious Irem M72 multi

Thchardcore

IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects)

GC8TECH

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

nonosto

What is the CPU processor for the Killer Instinct PCB?

ekorz

Recent Activities

• xlom -

Replied to the thread My candy cab budget stream setup. (Guide with links).

Quote from psykom1: “Ahoy, I arcade stream too every Tuesday, and weekends generally. (Twitch chan in sig) You got some good ideas, but may I suggest one thats super effective? The ALMIGHTY "STREAM CART" A weighted rollable apparatus that has a…
  • djsheep -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Like (Post)
    Thanks, I apreate your reply.... I have done alot of repairs on PGM MoBos more than carts.. But the PGM is quite hard on SRAM.... Most of them are 15ns or 12ns. I don't think all of them need to be that fast.. but thats what they did. Even the Z80 work…
  • Thchardcore -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

If someone backed out and there is their slot open, I would be happy to take it. Otherwise, please put me down for one. I can provide payment upfront if needed. Thanks!
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread What is the CPU processor for the Killer Instinct PCB?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from XeD: “I got a page not found, is it sold out already? ” Try it on a desktop. I got page not found on mobile
  • GC8TECH -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Thanks, I apreate your reply.... I have done alot of repairs on PGM MoBos more than carts.. But the PGM is quite hard on SRAM.... Most of them are 15ns or 12ns. I don't think all of them need to be that fast.. but thats what they did. Even the Z80 work…