Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

JAMMA Passthrough for linking cabs?

Derick2k

THS7374 video buffer for Supergun

Frank_fjs

ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Derick2k

Lines in Foreground Sprites

Frank_fjs

Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support

Mitsurugi-w

Recent Activities

• Derick2k -

Replied to the thread JAMMA Passthrough for linking cabs?.

Quote from kuze: “I love where your head's at on this, a "universal" and well thought out 2/4p multi cab adapter/harness would kick major ass. ” Totally agree. The wiring to interconnect between cabs can possibly be an already made cable, even…
  • Derick2k -

Liked kuze’s post in the thread JAMMA Passthrough for linking cabs?.

Like (Post)
    I love where your head's at on this, a "universal" and well thought out 2/4p multi cab adapter/harness would kick major ass.
  • kuze -

Replied to the thread JAMMA Passthrough for linking cabs?.

I love where your head's at on this, a "universal" and well thought out 2/4p multi cab adapter/harness would kick major ass.
  • kuze -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread JAMMA Passthrough for linking cabs?.

Like (Post)
    I've gone through a whole bunch service manuals to try to find out which games share which 3 Player or 4 Player configuration. There are a number of games that are unique but here are all the shared pin configs I've found: Konami/Data East - 23…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread THS7374 video buffer for Supergun.

I would shift sync to input 1. Looks good otherwise.
  • Derick2k -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

Like (Post)
    There is no device on the market that simulates ATAPI CD/DVD drives, and there are more than a few reasons why. It is not because the technology doesn't exist; it is because of the very broad requirements by many different pieces of hardware. ATAPI is a…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

Quote from brizzo: “My advice would be to be patient and see what Colin comes up with, sounds like he will need to add support for some additional commands but that should be a straight forward task for him given the design and debug abilities he has…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Lines in Foreground Sprites.

I'd speculate the B board. Those customs run hot and with a less powerful fan one of them probably died.
  • jassin000 -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

Like (Post)
    There is no device on the market that simulates ATAPI CD/DVD drives, and there are more than a few reasons why. It is not because the technology doesn't exist; it is because of the very broad requirements by many different pieces of hardware. ATAPI is a…