Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting

Soundmazta

Neo Geo Track Ball Games

brentradio

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

xb74

---> Get your Deco multigame Here <---

Darksoft

Motherboard No Sound

chacal231077

Recent Activities

• TheDeath -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    The books was the boss, but now google makes finding datasheets so much faster. Prob. never need to look in those books again... The size and weight of the books makes me tempted to ditch them and use that shelf for more interesting looking junk. but if…
  • TheDeath -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheDeath: “Get a copy of "ON SEMICONDUCTOR TTL data book". ” Funny you say that, a couple of days ago I was doing some spring cleaning in my stuff and found those old books (TTL, RAM, etc.) I haven't used for years cause it's all in my…
  • djsheep -

Liked xb74’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    I can confirm you gotta go overseas for Seimitsu. Local places seem to want to try selling you the Zippy joystick which is a (very good) knockoff of the LS32. No Ultimarc stockist in Aus either. Never found a Brook stockist locally either. Ebay or…
  • Soundmazta -

Replied to the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

Yes what I thought, but when I change the jumpers then often it reloads the already booted game and doesn't install a new one. That's why I was asking. Didn't want to install the reset wire cause I them also have to update the firmware I thought...
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo Track Ball Games.

Excellent! Keep this going guys! Let me know if you will be shipping stuff back and forth and I pledge to pay for the postage both ways. :D
  • xb74 -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

I can confirm you gotta go overseas for Seimitsu. Local places seem to want to try selling you the Zippy joystick which is a (very good) knockoff of the LS32. No Ultimarc stockist in Aus either. Never found a Brook stockist locally either. Ebay or…