Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Frank_fjs

Image shrinks and then resizes on white flashes...

PascalP

Vewlix F General mods

Someone Else

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

RGB

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

INGUES

Recent Activities

• Hieroneus -

Replied to a comment by Hieroneus on caius’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Man, get a reproduction of this custom would be amazing.
  • nutybug -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    To mount the voltmeter, I use 2 x M2 5mm female to female standoffs. I then use 4 x M2 4mm screws to mount each standoff to the bottom of the PCB, and each one to the voltmeter. I'll show you a picture later, it'll make more sense.
  • Hieroneus -

Wall Reply
    With a twin cobra with issues missing sprites on background.
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

To mount the voltmeter, I use 2 x M2 5mm female to female standoffs. I then use 4 x M2 4mm screws to mount each standoff to the bottom of the PCB, and each one to the voltmeter. I'll show you a picture later, it'll make more sense.
  • caius -

Wall Reply
    No, I haven't.It's the custom used on Twin Cobra.I have in mind to reproduce it.Where do you need it?
  • nutybug -

Silly question, but what do you use to mount the voltmeter? I see the mounting holes, but no idea what to use.
  • Hieroneus -

Wrote a comment on caius’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Caius, do you have a T.T-2 custom to sell?
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread Image shrinks and then resizes on white flashes....

Yeah same on my MS9 in the Cyberlead. For example when there is a big white ‘insert coin’ text flashing you can see it image pulsing. Always figured it could be caused by aging caps, but as long as the image is crisp and clean and stable with normal…
  • Frank_fjs -

Indeed, it's a very common cap. Here's a substitute that's in stock. * 399-1250-1-ND digikey.com.au/product-detail/…ACTU/399-1250-1-ND/411525
  • Someone Else -

Replied to the thread Vewlix F General mods.

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Someone Else: “What is the cabinet's PSU typically hooked up and used for? ” Naomi, Sys2x6, other JVS stuff that isn't PC-based. ” Ah! That makes sense, especially if those things don't have a PSU of their own like…