Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

modraw

Pinned [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

penrhos

Pinned How To Use GD-EMU Rhea and Phoebe (Card Selection, Formatting, and formatting Images)

goldenpp72

SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector

Frank_fjs

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

brentradio

Recent Activities

• modraw -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

I have this video showing the gfx glitch I'm facing - you can see the issue on the "M" : with small horizontal lines showing up quickly but there's a lot on the whole screen. youtube.com/watch?v=YfKbT6f5Euw
  • penrhos -

Replied to the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Quick update - I'm signed off until end of April, Wife has been told to work from home until end April. All but two of the projects I'm working on have either been cancelled or pushed back to Q2 2021, only the refurbishment of our oldest computer room…
  • beast1x5 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Like (Post)
    :) It works with the OSSC remote. Just awaiting PCBs... Express DHL shipping is very slow at the moment. :(
  • beast1x5 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Like (Post)
    In hindsight I wish I had, would have cost a lot less with a similar delivery ETA. I've always been happy paying for express DHL as the PCBs have always arrived within 3 days. Nowadays with the world coming to an end it's taking 2 weeks.
  • Quote from opt2not: “Quote from goldenpp72: “So, does that mean I don't have to worry about renaming the files? And lastly hopefully, they are not in CDI format like suggested, is that going to cause me grief? ” oh good, so that has changed from…