Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Martial Masters Cart Doing Crazy Auto Moves

Neo-Alec

Cps3 darksoft setup loading system settings

Aurich

Namco ES3 not powering on

Rom1

ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN)

drfunk2k

Sega New Net City help.

nnap

Recent Activities

• RandomRetro -

Liked drfunk2k’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    Quote from everten: “Got a few messages about Scarlet Sprites on YouTube including my board in his recent STV video. youtu.be/loHULvN38vQ?t=436 I'm sure he's a member on here, so thank you! ” he was talking about Sega STV on twitter many of us…
  • Neo-Alec -

Replied to the thread Martial Masters Cart Doing Crazy Auto Moves.

Here's the video of the issue. It doesn't capture how bad the issue is, but it does show it's not working normally (buttons all doing the same thing if a direction is held): youtube.com/watch?v=mwJRBKUyK-M
  • Aurich -

Replied to the thread Cps3 darksoft setup loading system settings.

That is not normal, my settings all stay fixed. I believe there is a battery under the plastic cover on the motherboard, I would assume that's what stores settings while the game is powered off, but I've never actually opened mine to look at it.
  • Hypnotoad -

Posted the thread Cps3 darksoft setup loading system settings.

Thread
    Just a quick one guys If anyone can help, when I sent the settings I want in the test menu ie: set to free play and difficulty selection, once I turn it off and back on again these settings are lost and I have to re enter test to configure again. Seems…