Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

Paik4Life

IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects)

GC8TECH

Pinned Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS

sk8er000

Faulty TTX motherboard. Can we fix it - Yes we can!

nam9

Monitor Test Bench Solution Help.

AlxUnderBase

Recent Activities

• LittleLarrySellers -

Liked sk8er000’s post in the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunately due to a very busy period I've a lot of lists to add if you guys can compile a google sheet (or excel) file when posting a new list I'll be ablee to add it more quickly thank for your help and your work! I'll try to add to the drive the…
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Hold your horses.....a nice batch left towards them already. They should be able to ship before that.
  • Paik4Life -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Hold your horses.....a nice batch left towards them already. They should be able to ship before that.
  • Paik4Life -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Quote from Darksoft: “Hold your horses.....a nice batch left towards them already. They should be able to ship before that. ” Thanks for the info. That would be awesome if they get there and they can turn it around by Saturday! I'm also hoping that…
  • Darksoft -

• Paik4Life -

Quote from korpskytten: “November is getting close! Just ordered this and a Darksoft Multi AES :love: ” I was getting excited but I just saw that highscoresaves says they're closed all of November so it looks like they won't ship orders until December?…
  • GC8TECH -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

"BATCH 3" Of my Pre-Modded PGM Motherboards are now open for orders!! There is only a few spots left. Units should be ready by DEC 2020. Message me if you are keen / want more info, Or contact me on Discord. Tim.