Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs

Escarioth

MiSTer FPGA I/O RGBS out Pinout and GroovyMame CRTEmudriver CSync question???

Aero City PSU capacitor maps (400-5081 & 400-5149)

rewrite

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Coyo5050

WTB: A-board feet and retainer clips

djsheep

Recent Activities

• Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs.

i can too :) with whatever you see on my list down there.
  • hackcell -

Replied to the thread Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs.

Quote from tiff_lee: “Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Derick2k: “They are a bit on the expensive side, but its a fair cost though if you are doing it as a business. ” What I want is some cases for boards Highflow hasn't got... - Bubble Bobble…
  • hackcell -

Liked tiff_lee’s post in the thread Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Derick2k: “They are a bit on the expensive side, but its a fair cost though if you are doing it as a business. ” What I want is some cases for boards Highflow hasn't got... - Bubble Bobble (RomStar) - Super Buster…
  • Telpherion -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs.

Like (Post)
    This thread is majorly derailed and becoming hard to follow. Lots of cases and info not applicable to the original post. Perhaps a separate post related to “for purchase” cases from highflow, jansens, etc. could be started. That way this free and…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Cereth: “I'm personally not an entire container happy with 90%, but I'd personally take like 4-8 ” I'd throw in for a few 3-5 depending, I think. What we should know is *what* specifically is not 100%. That way no one ends up disappointed.