Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nanao Ms9 - Monitor Trouble - With Video

rewrite

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

hursit

VS Billboard Output from Sega ST-V/Model 2/Model 3/NAOMI

biggestsonicfan

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Frank_fjs

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

KingSopz

Recent Activities

• rewrite -

Replied to the thread Nanao Ms9 - Monitor Trouble - With Video.

Quote from FluxChiller: “Anything you would recommend to screen/pick a guy? ” Ask around and see who else knows them, or has had them do work. KLOV would be a good place for that. Chances are high /someone/ on there has dealt with whoever you're…
  • FluxChiller -

Replied to the thread Nanao Ms9 - Monitor Trouble - With Video.

Nice - will check back in when I have an update. Most likely going to hire a local guy to come do a house call. Anything you would recommend to screen/pick a guy?
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from rewrite: “Are you planning on this being straight away, or is there some leeway in the pre-order period? I know Cereth said he's busy for at least a few weeks, and I know you'd mentioned Ronnie may be able to sort you with a cab to borrow,…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    I don't think this will get started until next year. Plus, there are some of us that are saving up for the holiday season and will be broke for a bit after the holiday season. So if pre-orders aren't taken until like February, probably ideal so that no…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    I have a feeling we’ll be looking at 2020 q2 at the earliest and q3 realistically. There are a few QA requests and one man production and collaboration. We’re talking steel purchasing cutting, rolling, powder coating, brackets, rivets, art,…
  • BroadwayJose -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Working on a revised 4P adapter. Simpler and detached from supergun, well in regards to the DB15s anyhow. I need to add some more to it before release, namely I'll wire up +5V and ground to the PGM header so it'll be completely standalone sans the 34p…
  • Anselmo -

Liked ]YaZ[’s post in the thread Hell0 friends.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, Third Strike player, Yaz here. Here's a thread to my 3S story for those interested. :)) twitter.com/jYaZu/status/1127691330208059394?s=19 I'm sure I'll find the answers I'm looking for in here! Thanks for the great work! YaZ