Arcade-Projects.com, the site owner and any of the admin and moderators (AP from now on) makes no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this site for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. AP hereby disclaims all warranties.
Users 17 years of age and under are prohibited from registering.
All posts, messages, text, files, images, video, or other media posted on or through arcade-projects.com are the sole risk and responsibility of the person from whom the content originated. Complaints about disputed content or of any other kind are to be addressed to any of the administrators. The linked pictures, documents or information to this site and other sites are not under the control of AP is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. AP is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AP of the site.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall AP be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the AP site, forum or any information contained. You specifically acknowledge and agree that AP is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue
Any action arising from or related to your use of AP sites will be governed by the substantive laws of the country of Poland, without reference to the choice of law rules thereof. You agree that any action will be brought exclusively in the courts located in Bielsko-Biala, Poland. You hereby submit yourself to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
These aforementioned Terms of Service are subject to change at any time without notification.
If you believe that content available by means of the Website (as defined in our Terms of Service) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by means of an emailed notice (“Infringement Notice”) providing the information described below to the email address listed below. If Arcade-Projects takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to Arcade-Projects. Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Infringement Notices need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as plain text emails without attachments (email attachments are discarded) and include the following or they will be deemed invalid:
- An electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Arcade-Projects to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific forum post (not just the name of the forum) that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the forum post – an image, a link, the text, etc – your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
If a DMCA notice is valid, we are required by law to respond to it by disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. If you are a Arcade-Projects.com user and access to portions of your forum have been disabled for this reason, we will notify you. You then have the option to send us a counter-notice stating why your content does not infringe copyrights and asking for access to be reinstated. Counter notices need to be sent to email@example.com as plain text emails without attachments (email attachments are discarded) and include the following or they will be deemed invalid:
- Your name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing content and its location before disabling access; and
- A statement under penalty of perjury explaining why the content was removed by mistake or misidentification.