Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Information
Question Please answer the question respectively to solve the problem below.
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 6

• its possible but the hardest part is to rewire the pedals and boost buttons as well as Yar, Yaw and Roll. The original handle moves up and down as well as back and fourth.

I wired my single homemade monster cab to run about 12 games but there are several switches and plugs that need to be swapped each time a game is changed.
  • Technically it should work due to the JVS I/O, though no other features will work.
    Along with that, the first three Initial D games are for the NAOMI 2 (will NOT work on regular NAOMI) system, so you'll have to acquire your own NAOMI 2 board in order to play them.
  • F-ZERO AX machine running Initial-D ??

KBMAN

A little OT, but not really...and my first post ;-). I actually own an F-Zero AX machine, and I’m wondering if it would be an easy swap to the Triforce game, “Initial D”, given I have the GD-Rom and possibly the security chip...I would think the controls wouldn’t be too much different, and I don’t expect force feedback or chair rotation to happen (that would be a bonus though!)
    ..Im just wondering if it’s at all possible! Anyone tried this? Or just know’ if it would work?