Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 8bitforlife -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

ok I think I fixed most of my sound issues or at least 80% of them. Anyone suggest a really good ground loop filter I think my cheap one isnt the best. Also does getting a good amp help with buzzing or feedback. I have a lepy which I found out is a knock…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    I have A LOT of PGM stuff happing at the moment... It will happen.. but is going to take time. T.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    My boards arrived today, they're very nice. Thank you @Fluffy ! Can also confirm I got 3 of each board type
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked digitron’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kavas: “Hi, I learned about IGS PGM yesterday after watching some video about these boards on YouTube. I always thought they were some knockoff NeoGeo carts. Didn't realize they were an actual legit system. I understand more or less these…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Quote from Fluffy: “All the ones from "above the line" are now on their way. I've got 6 prog boards and 8 char boards left, which I'm going to hold on to in case boards get lost or damaged on the way. I'll then offer them to people below the…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    All the ones from "above the line" are now on their way. I've got 6 prog boards and 8 char boards left, which I'm going to hold on to in case boards get lost or damaged on the way. I'll then offer them to people below the line.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Like (Post)
    I do have all of those carts... BUT i would be checking which rom versions you have... in case you have something not in MAME... Tim.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked buffi’s post in the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Like (Post)
    Just checking, is there anything in my collection that you havent scanned/would be interested in me scanning? bE3xnDnr.jpg
  • Quote from brizzo: “I'm starting to wonder what this topic was originally about? Patching and fixing a game, or beating a dead horse? :thumbsup: ” If you neutral throw the dead horse it glitches the game.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Like (Post)
    Thank you. I really wish I could just move on and sell those (along with the first HAS batch, which has been waiting for some time now). The plan was to start selling everything by the end of June or early July, because that's when I finished the…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Like (Post)
    Quote from plasia: “@RGB it's fine that it's delayed (last we heard was June...), but would really appreciate a new ETA. It's useful for my budgeting. ” The first batch is ready as we speak and I will start selling it soon, it's just that there are…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Like (Post)
    It's a simple thing to put together, with the PCB and parts list freely available. No need to wait for RGB, DIY or organise a group buy / assembly service within your country. I'd gladly assemble a batch for people in Australia. Happy to do so for cost…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread CPS-2 Custom Metal Case -Pre-Orders open now.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rocco: “Would love to buy one in blue, but before doing so I would like you to confirm, that my recently bought Darksoft Multicart LCD fits perfectly. Please find the measurments below. ” Thank you for posting your measurements of the…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from gpbear4: “should i have recived an email if i signed up earlier this month? ” i don't think so...don't worry , probably you will get an confirmation sign in September :saint: Quote from Kavas: “Wait is a new batch on it's way out? I think I…
  • Quote from brizzo: “I'm starting to wonder what this topic was originally about? Patching and fixing a game, or beating a dead horse? :thumbsup: ” Thank you brizzo, plz stop talking about version B it won’t be used in any competition ever.
  • I think @Hatsune Mike 's proposal of patching the original game is the best approach. Trying to reverse-engineer 30th at this point, given what we know (on-the-fly patching/code injection probably happening) doesn't make a whole lot of sense, given that…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    EasyEDA recently implemented 3D model support. Still in early stages but a handy utility to have to visualise component placement. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…6d4238806a97cc9d25cd89988
  • Sabin -

Replied to the thread Is there a 3rd Strike ROM from 30th Anniversary around? (Fatal bug fixed).

Quote from brizzo: “I'm starting to wonder what this topic was originally about? Patching and fixing a game, or beating a dead horse? :thumbsup: ” Thank you brizzo, plz stop talking about version B it won’t be used in any competition ever.