Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I received the prototype PCBs today and I was able to assemble one to do a demonstration video. youtu.be/lFR0u3Vy16I
  • smael187 -

Replied to the thread Need some help with my sega rally 2 cabinet.

Thank you everyone i check the voltage everithing is ok .... SO now i will check my finances and decide what i do
  • mR_CaESaR -

Replied to the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Quote from djsheep: “This one looks really good... arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…db37aeb7e00c0f16aeda862df ” I wanted this purple so bad, but I couldn't find the colour in AU. I tried this paint from supercheap rBi0ZkX.jpg At first it looked…
  • xb74 -

Liked Johnfan1986’s post in the thread D&D ToD/SoM 4-player candy cabs?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “There's the Jamma versus kit coming out which will handle 1P on one cab and 2P on the other: Universal JAMMA versus kit Perhaps a cable and JAMMA adapter could sit in-line with it to allow for 3P/4P systems? There's also this…
  • mR_CaESaR -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Like (Post)
  • mR_CaESaR -

Replied to the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Yeah mine was just stock standard rattle paint. Once I filled mine with car filler, I sanded it down and moulded it as best as I could.. Rough sand with some 300 grit sand paper, I then primed a couple of coats with a west sand with 800 grit in between…
  • mthngn -

Replied to the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Hello I would like to order a: 1x OLED selector + remote PCB (65 dollars) please best regards
  • Davi Sam -

Wrote a comment on toyhopperhk’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hello I saw you had a sound problem with a spiderman jamma arcade, could you repair it?
  • msamiullah -

Replied to the thread CPS3 Battery question.

Quote from Darksoft: “3V batteries usually read 3.3 Volts when they are brand new. In any case those 0.3 Volts means that the ram where the keys are hold is gone, so your cartridge is dead. ” Quote from Jdurg: “Isn't 2nd Impact the version that…
  • msamiullah -

Liked Jdurg’s post in the thread CPS3 Battery question.

Like (Post)
    Isn't 2nd Impact the version that for some reason can't actually suicide because the decryption key was all FF FF FF or something like that? If so, wouldn't the cart still work fine once the battery is fully removed from it?
  • Jdurg -

Isn't 2nd Impact the version that for some reason can't actually suicide because the decryption key was all FF FF FF or something like that? If so, wouldn't the cart still work fine once the battery is fully removed from it?
  • rewrong -

Liked deibit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    I think we see your point, but we are stubborn and we want to use the cab with monitors that are not the k7000 :)
  • msamiullah -

Quote from Darksoft: “3V batteries usually read 3.3 Volts when they are brand new. In any case those 0.3 Volts means that the ram where the keys are hold is gone, so your cartridge is dead. ” Thanks Darksoft. Too bad the cartridge was mint !!!
  • msamiullah -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread CPS3 Battery question.

Like (Post)
    3V batteries usually read 3.3 Volts when they are brand new. In any case those 0.3 Volts means that the ram where the keys are hold is gone, so your cartridge is dead.
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from acblunden2: “Repro must be built to within a nanometer tolerance of original MiniCute external dimensions because of of this singular condition ” Singular is not really correct. Let's not forget that the first attempt at creating these…
  • acblunden2 -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread CPS3 Battery question.

Like (Post)
    Quote from acblunden2: “Reminds me, I better replace the battery on my 3s cart soon. Now where is that damn security bit. ” In a secure place, of course! :)
  • deibit -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Yes those are valid points, but since Intervideo monitors with Philips tubes do fit im a standard cute (I don’t mean the repro). I don’t see why this repro cute should not work with other monitors. At least the 17” Intervideo monitor that works…