Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xodaraP -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Quote from Jumpingmanjim: “Hi Undamned. I basically need to remap my Fight sticks buttons (it's a Hori V3 SA modded with a Brook Fighting Board PS4) every time I turn my neo geo and supergun. The same thing happened when I was using the stock PCB. None…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to CPS2 Conversions.

Quote from Jumpingmanjim: “Did Capcom do 'official' conversions? I have a Marvel Vs Capcom with a Vampire Hunter sticker under the MvC sticker, plus the ROM chips inside look genuine. ” Absolutely they did. If a new game is coming out and they have…
  • benime -

Liked nem’s post in the thread 3 Nanao MS9-29 Questions.

Like (Post)
    Technically the correct connector is JST VH: jst-mfg.com/product/detail_e.php?series=262 Nanao used JST pretty exclusively. However, the TE one will just fine. (No idea why I skipped your second question originally...)
  • benime -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread 3 Nanao MS9-29 Questions.

Like (Post)
    So in case someone stumbles on this thread later and can use the info, the connector for the demag is: - Brand: TE Connectivity AMP Connectors - Part Number: 1-1123722-5 - Part Number for the pins: 1123721-2 - Description: 5 Position Rectangular…
  • Jumpingmanjim -

Quote from Raph_friend: “Quote from Jumpingmanjim: “Did Capcom do 'official' conversions? I have a Marvel Vs Capcom with a Vampire Hunter sticker under the MvC sticker, plus the ROM chips inside look genuine. ” Alot of times. I have a Marvel Super…
  • Raph_friend -

Quote from Jumpingmanjim: “Did Capcom do 'official' conversions? I have a Marvel Vs Capcom with a Vampire Hunter sticker under the MvC sticker, plus the ROM chips inside look genuine. ” Alot of times. I have a Marvel Super Heroes with MSH stick,…
  • modology -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Quote from Wraith: “Just get the screw terminal version and wire it yourself. paradisearcadeshop.com/home/el…oder-plus-by-ud-game-tech Then buy this rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpr…Fulk%2Fitm%2F331950758687 Then buy this
  • Dreygor -

Replied to the thread Brand New Taito Type X+ w U-JVS + Half Life 2.

Quote from psykom1: “Thank you for the clarification.I've been waffling on a Mame PC for my cabinet vs a TTX 2. ” In a Blast City cab a PC is probably the way to go. I hesitate to call it just a MAME PC though, because I have probably 20ish other…