Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wraith -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

HAS connects fine to my cps3 and cps2 with no extender
  • PascalP -

Liked Hypnotoad’s post in the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Like (Post)
    couple more pics
  • PascalP -

Liked Hypnotoad’s post in the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Like (Post)
    pic of pico mod
  • yuro -

Replied to the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Thanks @Hypnotoad! Would love to see where you decided to solder the +12V and +5V and ground cables coming from the pico.
  • streetlights -

Liked Anselmo’s post in the thread Capcom Big Blue Restoration - My First Full Resto.

Like (Post)
    Just completed my very first full arcade restoration. I'm very happy to have this big blue complete, and I learned a ton along the way. Thankfully many good people offered insight and advice to help me cross the finish line. Picked up this cab from…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    Sorry for the delay, but here is the second order: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…70439527ea9e54148da942258 The prog board is the same one as before, the char board is a new revision with new footprints to allow the use of MillMax pins: IGS PGM Custom
  • Hypnotoad -

• yuro -

Replied to the thread Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Looks like I'll need to brew another batch. I never heard back from anyone from the first two batches, did they work okay? I don't own a HAS so never tested myself. @RGB I need a HAS :) ” Works wonderfully well with my HAS.…
  • PascalP -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread NEC XM29 service manual request / B+/HV help?.

Like (Post)
    Progress! Fixed a couple sketchy solder joints and now we attempt to power on. You can hear it try to give HV to the tube 3-4 times, then shutdown and tick until shut off (not HOT ticking sound). B+ is reading 24v so that's definitely not right. But…
  • djpweb -

Posted the thread High pitch music.

Thread
    Hello, I've just finished installing my CPS2, install went smoothly, replace the PAL F of my rev 4 board with a G, soldered everything, checked continuity of jumpers and pins with a multimeter... and everything work except audio which comes with a very…
  • Hypnotoad -

Hi bud you don’t need a pico power supply that is OTT, but you can use one if you want I have done a couple and realised for the money you spend on the pico you can do with other cheaper hardware items like step down convertors. But I have picture of…
  • trinity4444 -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Motherboard is dead.

Like (Post)
    I think the X2 can beep if it doesn't detect the graphics card? Have you verified that? Then there's also the PSU you should rule out. Any known working, good PC PSU will do.
  • trinity4444 -

Liked ArcSys101’s post in the thread Motherboard is dead.

Like (Post)
    Voltage drop from the power supply and ,reseat or remove video card ,put the vga cord direct to the motherboard and see if it boots
  • ArcSys101 -

Liked trinity4444’s post in the thread Motherboard is dead.

Like (Post)
    Thank you very much. I'll try it and let you know if it works.
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread NEC XM29 service manual request / B+/HV help?.

Progress! Fixed a couple sketchy solder joints and now we attempt to power on. You can hear it try to give HV to the tube 3-4 times, then shutdown and tick until shut off (not HOT ticking sound). B+ is reading 24v so that's definitely not right. But…
  • rewrite -

Liked brad808’s post in the thread 3 Nanao MS9-29 Questions.

Like (Post)
    spc - side pin cusion trapazoid - trap parallelogram adj - para 284+204+205 brightness,subcontrast, and abl all brightness adjustment = 284 (bright) raster, 204 (sub cont) window, 205 (ABL) white field hs lim horozontal size limit vs lim vertical size…