Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• brizzo -

Liked Jassin2’s post in the thread Would be possible to change my username?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from euphoria: “Quote from Jassin2: “Im delerious for the next 182 days. ” Hi : Are you sure? regards euphoria ;) ” Hi, Not delirious enough to put cases on my PCBs, but if it makes people chuckle in this fucked up…
  • KalessinDB -

Replied to a comment by funkycochise on KalessinDB’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Underside, near one of the motherboard connectors, but it could be anywhere really.
  • Mrhide -

Liked rtw’s post in the thread NAOMI ERROR: JAMMA I/O BOARD NOT FOUND.

Like (Post)
    To determine BIOS version without dumping. . Enter setup using the test button on the NAOMI . Use the service button and scroll through the entire menu 3 or more times . The top of the screen will change to the numerical BIOS version You should at…
  • Jassin2 -

Replied to the thread Would be possible to change my username?.

Quote from euphoria: “Quote from Jassin2: “Im delerious for the next 182 days. ” Hi : Are you sure? regards euphoria ;) ” Hi, Not delirious enough to put cases on my PCBs, but if it makes people chuckle in this fucked up…
  • ita123 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Mini din 9 version rolling out either tonight or tomorrow. I've kept it identical to the current V2.5 barring the obvious change from mini din 8 to 9. The next version which will be drastically different. That's all I'm going to say for now.
  • Layer33 -

Liked chacal231077’s post in the thread Dead or Alive ++ ZN1 change Region.

Like (Post)
    Hi! :) Under the IC Support it is written 27080 .by deduction i think this is a Atmel 27C080 :) ok or not ok ?( DOA ++ Rom Koréa
  • Layer33 -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Dead or Alive ++ ZN1 change Region.

Like (Post)
    Seems very different :) A new pair of roms will change the region and this is a new set for mame! Very nice :D
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Mini din 9 version rolling out either tonight or tomorrow. I've kept it identical to the current V2.5 barring the obvious change from mini din 8 to 9. The next version which will be drastically different. That's all I'm going to say for now.
  • Layer33 -

Replied to the thread Dead or Alive ++ ZN1 change Region.

Quote from Hammy: “Seems very different :) A new pair of roms will change the region and this is a new set for mame! Very nice :D ” So, it's a new legit set not made by Korean bootleggers.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked benime’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Psyko-M1: “Quote from XtraSmiley: “Quote from Psyko-M1: “I've been shipping a bunch of stuff the last 4 months via USPS, they've been pretty solid here in the midwest. ” Not so fast. I've had 3 different priority mail packages 4+ days…