Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• korpskytten -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

November is getting close! Just ordered this and a Darksoft Multi AES :love:
  • Butter Meister -

Replied to the thread Research on the 161 in 1.

Quote from rockbottom: “Have the CPLD dumps been tested? Usually these devices are read-protected, if they're good you are very lucky indeed! Will come in handy for repairs... ” The dumps are essentially the coding in one file. They're read protected…
  • Raph_friend -

Liked Tyson1911’s post in the thread CPS III Bios and CD Releases.

Like (Post)
    Thank you very much Darksoft, it works perfectly. I program it using my minipro (TL866). this answers the query of a person who asked before in your post :thumbsup:
  • ArcSys101 -

Liked Tyson1911’s post in the thread hello everything from Chile.

Like (Post)
    hello all my name is Tyson and 1911 is my lucky number I am from Chile, I would like to learn and from time to time help as much as I can since I am an arcade fan and I have some arcade pcb like Namco System 246/256 , CPS1, CPS2, CPS3, System 11/12,…
  • Tyson1911 -

Posted the thread heatsink change for U94 Killer instinct.

Thread
    Hello everyone, and made a change from the original heatsink to my Killer instinct for a copper one, there will be a problem making this change. What if I noticed that the temperature has decreased a lot during the hours of play. greetings to all
  • pacoarcade -

Replied to the thread MINI DIN 8 to SCART Adapter.

• Tyson1911 -

Liked Bluetear’s post in the thread hello everything from Chile.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the forum, Tyson, and nice collection of pcbs. Cheers.
  • Eurotimmy -

Replied to the thread MINI DIN 8 to SCART Adapter.

Quote from pacoarcade: “I took a photo... md8toscart.jpg ” Hey! I'm planning to make a print of this PCB and wonder if somebody could share the part number for the switch marked CSync PIN? Thank you
  • Tyson1911 -

Replied to the thread Dongle conversion.

Sorry to open such an old post (if it is necessary to create a new post I will do it), but there is some possibility of programming the old or new NANDs to install a different game, since in my country it is difficult to send to other countries to…
  • Eurotimmy -

Liked pacoarcade’s post in the thread MINI DIN 8 to SCART Adapter.

Like (Post)
    I took a photo... the case broke when reassembling, so definitely it would be very nice to cut a few milimeters from the pcb, at least for these connectors from tme.eu. md8toscart.jpg Once installed the step-up circuit covers the HAS logo.
  • Jacket -

Liked nassekova’s post in the thread In this thread we tube and yoke swap monitors.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jacket: “Quote from nassekova: “No worries, the hunt continues and my friend wants this as a retro gaming tv so it still goes to use :thumbup: ” Just to give you heads up, there is a new tori listing for 20" philips near you in Kemi ” Thanks!…
  • Bluetear -

Replied to the thread hello everything from Chile.

Welcome to the forum, Tyson, and nice collection of pcbs. Cheers.
  • Bluetear -

Liked Tyson1911’s post in the thread hello everything from Chile.

Like (Post)
    hello all my name is Tyson and 1911 is my lucky number I am from Chile, I would like to learn and from time to time help as much as I can since I am an arcade fan and I have some arcade pcb like Namco System 246/256 , CPS1, CPS2, CPS3, System 11/12,…
  • nassekova -

Liked Jacket’s post in the thread In this thread we tube and yoke swap monitors.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nassekova: “No worries, the hunt continues and my friend wants this as a retro gaming tv so it still goes to use :thumbup: ” Just to give you heads up, there is a new tori listing for 20" philips near you in Kemi
  • nassekova -

Replied to the thread In this thread we tube and yoke swap monitors.

Quote from Jacket: “Quote from nassekova: “No worries, the hunt continues and my friend wants this as a retro gaming tv so it still goes to use :thumbup: ” Just to give you heads up, there is a new tori listing for 20" philips near you in Kemi ” Thanks!…