Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SmokeMonster -

Replied to the thread Before buying a PGM Motherboard......

The Espgaluda I got from @sheep_nova works great. Hopefully it's just something small with yours.
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Before buying a PGM Motherboard......

Did you check the actual cart itself? I had this happen, guessing it got knocked about in transit and dislodged the PCBs inside the cart. I disassbled the cart, realigned the PCBs and it worked fine after that.
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Quote from djsheep: “Quote from brizzo: “I agree 3D printing should do the trick. Just measured and modeled the supports I have (see attached zip for STL model). They appear to be hand made/cut and do not match each other. Tolerances are not tight so…
  • djsheep -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    This is a sticky situation :P
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    The dual mode Ketsui has been around for ages. The one I bought from Joerg originally had the switch. @oneleaf86 made me a set of carts with no hot glue and he did the switch for me also :)
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “this thread is now 57 pages long, I have no idea where you guys are with this! ” That's why my post on the first page has been updated with links to all of the important posts. including how to install a ketsui…
  • Porthos -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brizzo: “Things are looking good so far! Started with trying to boot crysking, no luck.... ” You might want to also NOP writes to the flash chip. Commands sent are only valid for the Intel E28F128J3A chips: Read Array SCS/BCS 1 Write X 0xFF
  • djsheep -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nodoyuna: “Are you going to sell more units after the preorder? (As usual, I don't have money available right now) ” Absolutely! I keep inventory of pretty much everything I've designed and sold before.
  • brizzo -

Replied to the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Quote from Nodoyuna: “Are you going to sell more units after the preorder? (As usual, I don't have money available right now) ” Absolutely! I keep inventory of pretty much everything I've designed and sold before.
  • brizzo -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brizzo: “I agree 3D printing should do the trick. Just measured and modeled the supports I have (see attached zip for STL model). They appear to be hand made/cut and do not match each other. Tolerances are not tight so I decided on some…