Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ebzero89 -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Any chance of the DB15 -> USB decoders being on sale any time soon? I'd need two of them. Seems Paradise is still permanently out of stock lol.
  • TerakRall -

Replied to the thread Repro New Net City panel - color issue.

Quote from DecepticonZero: “Alberto is pretty up front that his panels don't match perfect. He usually mentions it in every post I've seen him make. Getting that chrome finish seems to be an issue for almost all panel makers because that's a two step…
  • JoeAwesome -

Liked DecepticonZero’s post in the thread Repro New Net City panel - color issue.

Like (Post)
    Alberto is pretty up front that his panels don't match perfect. He usually mentions it in every post I've seen him make. Getting that chrome finish seems to be an issue for almost all panel makers because that's a two step process that is not easy to…
  • JoeAwesome -

Replied to the thread MSTREET-6 Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition Bootleg: Restore & Upgrades.

Quote from Zebra: “I play Final Fight with my 4 year old son. He likes it and I like playing it with him but he never saw the original cab and never played it in an arcade. What would ever make him want to invest hundreds or thousands of dollars on an…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread MSTREET-6 Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition Bootleg: Restore & Upgrades.

Quote from Zebra: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from Hatsune Mike: “Quote from Zebra: “Today's kids will have no nostalgia for the Golden days of arcade gaming. ” This attitude is pervasive, and I think it stinks. Don't disregard the many…
  • DecepticonZero -

Replied to the thread Repro New Net City panel - color issue.

Alberto is pretty up front that his panels don't match perfect. He usually mentions it in every post I've seen him make. Getting that chrome finish seems to be an issue for almost all panel makers because that's a two step process that is not easy to…
  • Gaff77 -

Replied to the thread Lindbergh and Naomi in same cabinet.

i think that they could to be powered at the same time with they own power subblies, and I just switch video/audio and controls. That sound most easiest setup. And yeah, that USB for JVS controls is my biggest concern, video and audio should work.
  • Don't forget that emulators are only as good as the code the author wrote. They don't have a single static level of accuracy, advantages, or caveats. It is all dependent on the driver for a particular game and its hardware. The popular CPS2 emulators…
  • opt2not -

Quote from Zebra: “just because good is always good, it does not mean new generations will be prepared to drop loads of cash for original hardware for games they can download for free. The main driver (besides speculation on value increases) for buying…
  • Dreygor -

Replied to the thread Lindbergh and Naomi in same cabinet.

So both the Linbergh and Naomi would be powered at the same time or do you have a way to switch that also? Technically the switcher should work .. only question is the USB for the JVS controls.