Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jassin000 -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Uh... I'm still wanting/waiting for that Naomi replacement case that includes internal support for NetDIMM and PiForce. I don't have a DC HDMI (OSSC all the way baby) and I don't like the DreamPSU (all you need to do is remove one voltage regulator from…
  • suverman -

Liked Gherka’s post in the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

Like (Post)
    Hello guys! Couldn't contact original developer, so maybe someone here can help me clarify some things about emulator. I plan to use it not for arcade cabinet, but for retro PC build. Can USB sticks with CD images be hot-swapped? For example, I remove…
  • kratt -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Expect steady shipping in about two weeks. Moms job sold the building she was working out of so she had to work from home and she confiscated all of my tables I use for staging. She begins working in the new office this week so I will be manufacturing…
  • moody -

Wrote a comment on Mitsurugi-w’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Good morning! I’m interested in purchasing a full maple bus board.
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    for those ordering up, i'll tag a small thing i made for fun. It's free~ and might not be included on other pre-orders i try to make something new each time but i'll end up with a few extras just in case and give them up to other TMNT or konami cases in…