Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Killer instinct 2 pcb does not start.

did you buy this PCB in this condition, or was it working and then one day burned up the cap? caps don't just burn up like that, that's usually an indication that power was hooked up wrong to the PCB and the cap just happened to be the weak point and…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread G Parodius Sprites missing.

Quote from midwaydj: “I found schematics for Lethal Enforcers 2 but couldn’t find specifically for this board. ” you're in luck, they're the same board the only difference between them is the ROM board, which likely is fine since the only thing it…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Quote from MoppelTheWhale: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “the numbers will down again around the 2-3 week mark. ” IF everybody is playing along and adhereing to the rules... was about write write something, but frankly i'm too tired and too fed up with people…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked MoppelTheWhale’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “the numbers will down again around the 2-3 week mark. ” IF everybody is playing along and adhereing to the rules... was about write write something, but frankly i'm too tired and too fed up with people who think they know…
  • midwaydj -

Posted the thread G Parodius Sprites missing.

Thread
    Anyone have an idea where to start with this board that is missing a sprite layer which appears black in the screen shot? Plays fine with sound other than missing that layer. I found schematics for Lethal Enforcers 2 but couldn’t find specifically for…
  • Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from jassin000: “Well thats the problem with Naomi... You need to have different JVS IOs to support the different types of games for it. I don't have a driving, analog or a shooting IO, so I don't stock any of…
  • jax1942 -

Posted the thread Hello!.

Thread
    I've recently started to get into arcade hardware. I currently have a Naomi, but no cabinets yet. I'm a fan of Capcom's 1942 and French Bread's fighters. Outside of arcade games, I'm also interested in retro consoles. Glad to be here!
  • Quote from jassin000: “Well thats the problem with Naomi... You need to have different JVS IOs to support the different types of games for it. I don't have a driving, analog or a shooting IO, so I don't stock any of these games on my SD card. ” I'm…
  • Quote from jassin000: “Well thats the problem with Naomi... You need to have different JVS IOs to support the different types of games for it. I don't have a driving, analog or a shooting IO, so I don't stock any of these games on my SD card. ” I'm…
  • piscian18 -

Posted the thread Need some help and advice on a G-balance I/O replacement.

Thread
    I have a Square Multi Design G-balance with a multi Jamma/JVS setup however it's missing the conversion I/O listed in the manual. The main cabin has JVS and Jamma Plugs per the manual, however my cab is basically missing all of it. It only has this…
  • JoeAwesome -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Nothing doing on this generic USB stick, even with game.exe on the root. I've formatted with FAT32 and NTFS. Just drag and drop, right?
  • suverman -

Liked nem’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    The media is really playing in to it. The other day I read a story about how a 16 year old girl had died from the virus in France. Naturally this is a terrible, awful thing to read. However, if she would have been hit by a car, there would be absolutely…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Killer instinct 2 pcb does not start.

Well that burned interface board is clearly a problem but you could convert it back to Killer Instinct just to make sure the rest of the board is OK. Whatever blew that thing might have blown other stuff too. sadly I don’t think that chip’s code is…
  • Triple3fast -

Replied to the thread Ktmf 2641m chassis.

I took the chance and picked it up. I'll check it out. I have the time! I'm pretty sure it does not require an isolation transformer. Thanks.
  • Foreezy -

Replied to the thread Primal Rage Supergun Project.

Hello there! I'm still trying to decide whether I want to place stereo speakers inside the cabinet or have the option to attach externally, through RCA. Wiring directly to the audio board's JST sounds like the best option so I'll stay in touch with you…
  • snakeGrave -

Liked CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES’s post in the thread Taito F3. Get your cart here.

Like (Post)
    Hello Guys first of all I want to say thanks for the delay tomorrow we will ship this order 1724 1725 1728 1729 1730 1731 1734 1739 1743 1746 1748 We will ship others on monday and we are waiting LCD box for some others
  • ThisGuy -

Replied to the thread Ktmf 2641m chassis.

Quote from Triple3fast: “How is this monitor? I was thinking of putting it in a Blast City if it would fit? I only play CGA games. It's a $25 gamble for me. Does it require a isolation transformer? ” I’m not sure if curvature would fit blast. The…
  • Steam313 -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    You can always PM me for labels :)