Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ShootTheCore -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Every orders were shipped :) now i know better about shipping. Canada 20$usd (1-2 weeks + tracking) USA - 25$usd (1-2 weeks + tracking) International - 45usd (2-8 weeks + may or may not have tracking...seem to depend on country) add 12$usd (approx) for…
  • hoagtech -

Liked jimmyjames’s post in the thread Blast and Astro city projects.

Like (Post)
    ok so I took delivery of two projects Friday. Only mishap was the STI delivery guy slipping on ice and busting his ass. Machine fell on him but no damage cosmetically. The first thing I wanted to do was get them inside and give them a cleaning. I started…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Blast and Astro city projects.

Looking forward to see what you do your Blast chassis. I'm in the same boat. Good luck dude.
  • Kavas -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    On your PGMs 34 pin IDC connector, tap pins 33 and 34 and connect directly to a speaker. Pin 33 is ground while 34 is speaker +. See if you get any audio output. You may have a faulty PGM motherboard. Could be caps, a faulty preamp IC, broken trace…
  • RGB -

Liked lupinko’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from opt2not: “Quote from lupinko: “I did read the manual, I read it with regards to everything about voltage, what not to do and to avoid any danger and for the setup. ” Probably best to read the whole manual. The HAS has a feature to remap your…
  • theoddtech -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Some good news about of the colors ( powder coat ) I have talked to some company and here is the deal They can produce the original colors which @Derick2k get them from the real cabinets. Here are the conditions: At least 100kg minimum each of…
  • lupinko -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from opt2not: “Quote from lupinko: “I did read the manual, I read it with regards to everything about voltage, what not to do and to avoid any danger and for the setup. ” Probably best to read the whole manual. The HAS has a feature to remap your…
  • lupinko -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Sorry if my post sounded like overreaction, I've become allergic to this type of messages. You'd be surprised (or not) how many messages I get with stuff like "I did something and now buttons don't register" or "I bought a kick harness from you, but the…