Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DIDADUB -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Hi Darksoft, I try several time to launch the multi MVS but without success. All my SD card are original. I don't buy them in website or discount store. They work perfectly. Now I have the problem when I format the SD card I have only sound but no…
  • DeWitt -

Replied to the thread ​Hello everyone.

• DeWitt -

Liked ArcSys101’s post in the thread ​Hello everyone.

Like (Post)
    Welcome and nice cab :thumbup:
  • PascalP -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    Ended up ordering a pack (100) of #4-40 jackscrews that do the job perfectly. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ac0cfedfff9f21d66fde11758 Nice and secured. I’ve got short USB extensions I use as ‘break-away’ cables, so the Decoders stay on the HAS,…
  • angel2501 -

Posted the thread Introducing angel2501.

Thread
    Bonsoir à tous, merci pour l'acceptation. J'ai possédé durant ma prime jeunesse une neo geo cd top loading que j'ai échangé contre une dreamcast ( shame on me...) les années ont passé mais mon Amour de jeunesse m'a toujours laisse un goût…
  • Fluffy -

Liked 500_pts’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    Should a second batch happen, count me in for 3 sets.
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread CPS-2 Custom Metal Case -Pre-Orders open now.

Quote from Coyo5050: “Price gone up? ” Yes it is 175 USD since 2 months.
  • mastercello -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Like (Post)
    Right now the project is stalled as i don't have the roms (or ram) yet :( There's a few different packs of roms now from different places so one will turn up soon. For the ram i can hack some atmel crap ram in for testing. By going old - school spec. on…
  • ArcSys101 -

Replied to the thread ​Hello everyone.

• Fluffy -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “2560px-IC_Extractor.JPG If you bought this thing, it sucks for DIP style EPROMs. cancel it and buy this instead ” ^THIS that extractor tool is not for extracting EPROMs it's for extracting these kids of chips:
  • Frank_fjs -

Liked DeWitt’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    That sounds very promising! I'm looking forward to it and build it as soon as you release it:-) I'm currently playing on my cab in the living room. But it would be also nice to play at my office with a regular HDMI monitor. @Frank_fjs I appreciate your…
  • DeWitt -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    I've been meaning to make a revision of the Minigun with a Mega Drive 2 connector. It won't take long, I'll get it out asap.
  • djsheep -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    I've been meaning to make a revision of the Minigun with a Mega Drive 2 connector. It won't take long, I'll get it out asap.
  • DeWitt -

Like (Post)
    Minigun Supergun - ADVANCED edition An Open Source Arcade Supergun arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ac0cfedfff9f21d66fde11758 Design goals and considerations: - Open sourced - Minimalist design - Low cost - Easy to assemble - Safe FEATURES: - 2 layer PCB…
  • DeWitt -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

That sounds very promising! I'm looking forward to it and build it as soon as you release it:-) I'm currently playing on my cab in the living room. But it would be also nice to play at my office with a regular HDMI monitor. @Frank_fjs I appreciate your…
  • tronbaby -

Replied to the thread Lindbergh JVS IO issue.

Quick update. I just need the 24pin power connected to the Lindbergh mobo (CN1) for the whole system to work correctly. Without using that power connector to the mobo, the IO doesn’t get power. Which seems strange, I didn’t think the 2 were…
  • Frank_fjs -

• DeWitt -

Posted the thread ​Hello everyone.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I'm a long time Neo Geo fan and I'm happy to join this forum! When I was a kid I always played Neo Geo games on vacation in Italy. It was quite cheep to play some games down there and I loved it!!! Puzzle Bobble and Metal Slug 3 where my…
  • DeWitt -

Quote from Arthrimus: “I worked on a revised version of the minigun a while ago called the Microgun. Basically I swapped the 8 pin Mini Din for a Genesis 2 compatible 9 pin Mini Din. I also changed the power input options to support a 20 pin ATX plug…