Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• beast1x5 -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    ok im not a pro among pros.....but i can still make stuff like that. if you have better ideas, i accept any help lol for single games (not multi) i can come up with something around the original arts from the game
  • Simon -

Liked Raph_friend’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    USB2DB15 - Supergun Adapter A simple Atmega328P based USB to DB15 adapter designed for use with a Supergun or Neo-Geo system. 1. Technical information: The USB2DB15 adapter is an Open Sourced device based on an AVR microcontroller. It adapts a…
  • kioku25 -

Liked ThisGuy’s post in the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from davesarcades: “Not to change gears - anyone know the best process to upgrade magicians dead to next blazing? ” I’d be interested in knowing that too but still waiting to hear back from taito for a quote for parts to get this running.…
  • kioku25 -

Replied to the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Quote from davesarcades: “Not to change gears - anyone know the best process to upgrade magicians dead to next blazing? ” I'm pretty sure that those updates were only distributed online through NESICAxLive. Your best bet would probably be the…
  • Kujako -

Liked evilsim’s post in the thread CPS2 Multi - red screen.

Like (Post)
    what a random human error thing to have happened. some good eyes on some of the members here :)
  • andynumbers -

Replied to the thread AMDEK dual color/monochrome monitor.

You can't convert analog RGB into digital TTL. If you did, you'd be limited to 16 colors anyway. You're probably better off selling the monitor to an old IBM PC enthusiast that wants to use CGA graphics.
  • everten -

Replied to the thread ST-V kick harness: 2P button 5 causes Golden Axe and Suikoenbu to pause.

Did you go into test menu and confirm inputs for those games? I would rule out the super gun by shorting the button pin to common directly on CN21 and see if you get the same result.
  • nassekova -

Replied to the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

I will check them tomorrow and we can continue from there then!
  • nassekova -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nassekova: “ So I will measure the continuity from u15 socket to those SRAM chips (3x Windbonds), both larger EPROMS and cartridge edge and BIOS? ” Yes. Though the connection is most likely going to one of the logic chips, instead of the…
  • Anselmo -

Replied to the thread Blast City General Questions.

recapped my blast psu last night thanks to the sweet link from @Hatsune Mike - not wanting to hijack the thread but I found something interesting ...*drumroll* arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…699c4f88071d71443a8fd6d18 You guys ever run across this before…
  • ThisGuy -

Quote from davesarcades: “Not to change gears - anyone know the best process to upgrade magicians dead to next blazing? ” I’d be interested in knowing that too but still waiting to hear back from taito for a quote for parts to get this running.…
  • Fluffy -

Quote from nassekova: “ So I will measure the continuity from u15 socket to those SRAM chips (3x Windbonds), both larger EPROMS and cartridge edge and BIOS? ” Yes. Though the connection is most likely going to one of the logic chips, instead of the…
  • davesarcades -

Not to change gears - anyone know the best process to upgrade magicians dead to next blazing?
  • Hi, I recently bought a Darksoft Multi Kit for the ST-V and Golden Axe: The Duel was one of the main reasons behind the purchase. So in order to play it I made myself a kick harness and something's weird: the SW5 button (medium kick) of the 2nd player…
  • nassekova -

Sure thing boss :thumbup: So I will measure the continuity from u15 socket to those SRAM chips (3x Windbonds), both larger EPROMS and cartridge edge and BIOS?
  • Quote from meybarra: “ Regarding the JAMMAizer, anybody know a convenient way to tap the 5v rail to power to power a device like the Mister? ” Arthrimus left test points on the JAMMAizer so that you can tap 5vdc. Also, there is the EXT_IN port that…
  • deibit -

Replied to the thread AMDEK dual color/monochrome monitor.

I’m not sure if that box converts from analog to digital RGB. It looks like it just outputs analog CGA frequencies (But I might be wrong) normally people wants to convert from digital to analog and not the other way round. you need the reverse of…