Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

No, I mean one of these programmers: embeddedcomputers.net/products/FlashcatUSB_XPORT/
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    The new evolution of supergun is nearing completion too. I'm still being tight lipped about it for now but am mere weeks away from having a finished product in hand. I'm quite excited and believe this will be the next evolutionary wave in superguns and…
  • TheDeath -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Stupid question but are you using/checking the correct ROM set for the correct hardware? A lot of these games came out on BOTH Model 2A AND Model 2B and the ROMs are different depending on the hardware. ” Yes i did. I…
  • hardyhell -

Quote from Darksoft: “Someone in Europe has one that I can borrow? ” a system 1 you mean? i have
  • xb74 -

Liked the Goat’s post in the thread Samurai Shodown V Perfect on real hardware?.

Like (Post)
    For what it is worth, in Retronauts Episode 315: Samurai Shodown they bring up the possibility of releasing an SNK approved cart of Samurai Shodown V Perfect. The guest who is working with SNK basically responded with, "I'm not allowed to answer that…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    I'm still waiting for the battletoad board reapirs to be done if it takes too much time i may delay battletoad case a bit (i really want to test them first before selling) also...working on something else on free time. mortal Kombat 2 proto going in as…
  • xb74 -

Replied to the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Quote from jassin000: “ I just don't understand who their fans are, or why they want to pay top dollar for amateur trash. ” It's Neo Geo, you know how this rolls. It is disappointing how the NGDEV guys don't engage in forums anymore. It would be a…
  • xb74 -

Liked ITATTRACTS’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smurph: “Quote from ITATTRACTS: “I can probably answer a tad bit of this, I built up a bit of a friendship with Rene over the years who is part of the two brothers who run NGDev (Rene also runs Hucast). It’s literally the two of them…
  • xb74 -

Liked ITATTRACTS’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    I can probably answer a tad bit of this, I built up a bit of a friendship with Rene over the years who is part of the two brothers who run NGDev (Rene also runs Hucast). It’s literally the two of them with another guy helping here and there. The costs…
  • Darksoft -

Someone in Europe has one that I can borrow?