Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RayceARoni -

Liked darhgo’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    I have a 20" PVM in my setup. it rocks. My initial query was regarding using a supergun in a vewlix cab, which I will be taking delivery of in about a month.
  • hoagtech -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from darhgo: “Quote from pacmanface: “RGB rocks :) Got a PVM (20M2MDU) and I'll never go back :D ” got one too, it's amazing. i've been trying to find a blast city coming into the East Coast for a couple years, and keep missing them. I really want…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Whats with all the dislikes @RayceARoni? Jassin explained his reasoning very well and I completely agree with him. I dislike the dislikes. You can have an argument with someone without a bunch of thumbs down. Why would you want an inferior Chroma…
  • darhgo -

I have a 20" PVM in my setup. it rocks. My initial query was regarding using a supergun in a vewlix cab, which I will be taking delivery of in about a month.
  • DJLC -

Replied to the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Dude went to RAJ the arcade with this badge saying Darksoft so I guess he's got a hard-on for someone we know. What did you all do to him to make him so butthurt. Was it really just he wanted to hack newer boards?
  • skate323k137 -

Replied to the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Sans Covid I would be in Tower Grove park racing skateboards. That or passed out from a Bogarts coma. Welcome aboard.
  • benime -

Replied to the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Quote from Kavas: “...it is now out there for you to take the gamble on. I haven't even met the guy and I am only going through my coaters. ” Yeah sorry, I'm out. I don't want to plunk down that kind of cash without a prototype or some kind of…
  • PascalP -

Quote from darhgo: “Quote from pacmanface: “RGB rocks :) Got a PVM (20M2MDU) and I'll never go back :D ” got one too, it's amazing. i've been trying to find a blast city coming into the East Coast for a couple years, and keep missing them. I really want…
  • DJLC -

Replied to the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Yo I'm in dogtown. I got too much shit in my basement too now lol
  • benime -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for bringing these to the world. Maybe you can try a sheet metal supplier in your area for a second opinion. $200 is steep for a coin door. Then again my foot rest manufacturer is trying to claim their bid didn't include shipping so I realize…
  • SummittArcade -

Replied to the thread Wargods CF and Boot Rom.

• brizzo -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    Quote from skate323k137: “this is the last post I'll ever make here. I left because Finisterre came here with good intentions and more hacking skills than 99% of us, myself included. He got shit on left and right for publishing good data here,…
  • pacmanface -

Liked RayceARoni’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from pacmanface: “RGB rocks :) Got a PVM (20M2MDU) and I'll never go back :D ” Dude, I saw one for sale and I half considered nabbing it. I love the look of the medical PVMs! I'm still looking for a nice 20 incher. Currently using a 14M2U. I'm…
  • pacmanface -

Like (Post)
    Quote from pacmanface: “RGB rocks :) Got a PVM (20M2MDU) and I'll never go back :D ” got one too, it's amazing. i've been trying to find a blast city coming into the East Coast for a couple years, and keep missing them. I really want a cab, and i fell in…
  • hoagtech -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Like (Post)
    So they got back to me about the doors and repro panel. The panel with the bend and stud is $125. I am not sure if this includes the cutouts or just plain metal like @bagheera369 wanted. Still for $125 it seems good. Thing is these are hand made and he…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Thanks for bringing these to the world. Maybe you can try a sheet metal supplier in your area for a second opinion. $200 is steep for a coin door. Then again my foot rest manufacturer is trying to claim their bid didn't include shipping so I realize…
  • RayceARoni -

Like (Post)
    Quote from pacmanface: “RGB rocks :) Got a PVM (20M2MDU) and I'll never go back :D ” got one too, it's amazing. i've been trying to find a blast city coming into the East Coast for a couple years, and keep missing them. I really want a cab, and i fell in…
  • RayceARoni -

Quote from pacmanface: “RGB rocks :) Got a PVM (20M2MDU) and I'll never go back :D ” Dude, I saw one for sale and I half considered nabbing it. I love the look of the medical PVMs! I'm still looking for a nice 20 incher. Currently using a 14M2U. I'm…
  • darhgo -

• RayceARoni -

Liked pacmanface’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    RGB rocks :) Got a PVM (20M2MDU) and I'll never go back :D