Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• waali -

Replied to the thread Atomiswave fan replacement.

Quote from bartre: “Quote from waali: “Something I forgot as an additional PSA, NEVER use the atomiswave stereo JST plug for audio out if you are doing a home setup as it WILL break downstream components. ;( Use jamma audio or wire in a stereo phono jack…
  • bartre -

Quote from waali: “Something I forgot as an additional PSA, NEVER use the atomiswave stereo JST plug for audio out if you are doing a home setup as it WILL break downstream components. ;( Use jamma audio or wire in a stereo phono jack or RCA sockets to…
  • brentradio -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Like (Post)
    In production right now.
  • Eurotimmy -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo Hyper 64 - Battery Mod.

I am revisiting this as I'm contemplating updating the battery holder and battery to ML2430 (or another 2430 equivalent). In my initial post the original battery is the Toshiba IVR2430 and I replaced it with the Maxell ML2032. * Model *
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread System 16B - Audio Issue Followed from E-SWAT to Multi.

So I think I have the values for the resistors needed. Thanks so much for that pi attenuation circuit because as I understand it, it would be an unbalanced circuit with JAMMA audio being 4ohms output impedance and the speaker is 8ohms. So...... Given: -…
  • brentradio -

Great info, I just bought an Atomiswave mobo and it's loud as hell! I'll be replacing the fan for sure. Thanks! :D
  • brentradio -

Liked ic3b4ll’s post in the thread SEGA System E PCB Repair Service Needed.

Like (Post)
    In that case, nevermind about the amplifier, it's the least of your worries. @Apocalypse was right, it was probably broken when the amplifier was removed. Repairing it will likely be a time consuming and expensive endeavour, there are a lot of failure…
  • triple_lei -

Liked Zanza911’s post in the thread Supergun showcase!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Loki: “I had a broken spare panel of a blast city cab and started a restauration for a supergun. mhexCc5.jpg YJa2Amx.jpg nwybmqR.jpg 6LoBzCF.jpg BtuoLU1.jpg NYiN2lo.jpg EGMlV8Y.jpg I am pretty happy with the result and now able to play…