Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LemmyBarnett -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Multi - red screen.

Multi is brand new - bought from SaveYourGames.it a few weeks ago. I'll do some high res photos now - I suspect I've bodged the soldering TBH!
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Vega Jr. Supergun w/ HD Retrovision Cables?.

I had the same issue with getting a Boardmaster cable from RGC. I sent them an email and they had it in stock for me in a matter of days. Worth a try?
  • chaoschao -

I considered doing that but I can't seem to find a good place to get a SCART cable for the Vega. retro-access and retrogamingcables seem to never have them in stock. Otaku's Store makes one, though I've never heard of them until now, and I don't know…
  • ekorz -

this multi is new, not secondhand right? older multis needed firmware updates. Can you show a high res photo of the key writing soldering, and photos from the sides showing the pins entering the B board and the interconnect board? Use imgur or another…
  • djsheep -

You could convert the RGB signal to component using a SCART to Component converter?
  • chaoschao -

Posted the thread Vega Jr. Supergun w/ HD Retrovision Cables?.

Thread
    Hi there! I have a Vega Jr. control box that I use for all my arcade games. I've been using composite forever now and I would really like to upgrade. I have some HD Retrovision Genesis 2 cables on the way and was wondering if it's possible to use those…
  • LemmyBarnett -

Yep - those connections seem nice and tight - they're both out the cases, so to make it easier. No bent pins either.
  • djsheep -

Liked Semload’s post in the thread "The Arcade PCB Case" for multi Irem M72.

Like (Post)
    Finally, after a lot of work and setbacks, I was able to complete the project and build the first prototype. For all those interested, please contact me again in private. Having reached at least 10 reservations, I can start production. Payment is
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread "The Arcade PCB Case" for multi Irem M72.

• Frank_fjs -

Tight connection between A and B boards and no bent pins?
  • VWI -

Liked drfunk2k’s post in the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sammargh: “Quote from drfunk2k: “Quote from jackinthebox: “Sorry to hear about your family. Happy to order via the site, but seeing as I was patiently waiting and pretty close to being next. Will my order on the site be prioritized…
  • Semload -

Posted the thread "The Arcade PCB Case" for multi Irem M72.

Thread
    Finally, after a lot of work and setbacks, I was able to complete the project and build the first prototype. For all those interested, please contact me again in private. Having reached at least 10 reservations, I can start production. Payment is