Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thrasherx -

Posted the thread Nanao MS8 No Image.

Thread
    I recently got my first original cabinet: a 2P Astro City. I bought it from a FB seller in California. I had it in my garage, hooked up to a few different JAMMA boards, and everything seemed fine. While cleaning out the cabinet with a shop vac and air…
  • santashiva -

Replied to the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

• santashiva -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Project Update! Been busy the past couple weeks, but I found the time to get the microcontroller soldered and ported the pc host / flash programming code to this design. In the photos you see a mess of wires. Two wires were to fix a small oversight…
  • xtrasmiley -

No way I would cannibalize a good game for the shell. I was thinking 3D printed, but stabilizers seem fine too!
  • Gehirn -

Liked lobsterboi’s post in the thread Hi from Sydney, Australia.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I've been collecting off an on of cabinets and Pcbs over the last 15 years, always wanted to have my own collection since I was a kid playing in the bowling alleys/arcades.
  • mR_CaESaR -

Liked lobsterboi’s post in the thread Hi from Sydney, Australia.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I've been collecting off an on of cabinets and Pcbs over the last 15 years, always wanted to have my own collection since I was a kid playing in the bowling alleys/arcades.
  • mR_CaESaR -

Replied to the thread Hi from Sydney, Australia.

Whoaa! A Sydney sider! Where abouts in Sydney? Welcome to the forums - a place of really smart and talented people! Too bad I'm not one of those :D :D I'm here to drool over peoples collections and learn from the talented folks here.
  • Aurich -

Those looks ridiculously easy to model and 3D print, definitely a good use case