Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• undamned -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-Kabuki.

Quote from xodaraP: “It's just difficult getting the Kabuki back into the socket while also keeping it connected to the Arduino is all. That and no matter what power supply I use sometimes it just resets continually before eventually completing The…
  • tom5151 -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Games with Issues.

Like (Post)
    We know about it. Next release should happen this week.
  • rewrite -

Posted the thread Any Taxan GN-33J owners?.

Thread
    Have a burnt out resistor and no idea what the value of it should be. R714. If anyone has a 33" monitor with a Taxan chassis, can you help me out?
  • xodaraP -

It's just difficult getting the Kabuki back into the socket while also keeping it connected to the Arduino is all. That and no matter what power supply I use sometimes it just resets continually before eventually completing The other day when I…
  • mrnewland1 -

Posted the thread System 16 high scores.

Thread
    Hey guys I was just wondering if there is any way to retain high scores on eSWAT, Dunk Shot, Alien Syndrome, etc? There are high scores lists but once the power is cut to the cabinet, they are of course lost. Thanks Matt
  • djsheep -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread [Help] Psikyo PS3 V1 (SH2) PCB - Strikers 1945 II glitch.

Like (Post)
    I did, with a similar fault too. The main difference is yours has issues with the sprites as well as the backgrounds where this one just had background faults. You need to reflow the Psykio custom and the 4 SMD EEPROMs above the custom to start with.
  • c0nn0r -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread S18 : Moonwalker no mcu and any romboard patch! (testers welcome).

Like (Post)
    Hi guys, finally finished this hack which allows you to completely drop the MCU and convert any romboard to Moonwalker! I've used romset mwalk, just use files from this set except for the 2 program ROMs A5/A6 where you must use my patched files:
  • undamned -

Quote from xodaraP: “ I think I'd just let it suicide and fix it after I replace the battery. Though the Kabuki is a NIGHTMARE to desuicide. ” I wouldn't say nightmare, but certainly more involved than CPS1/2. What I found a nightmare was reversing…
  • Pelly -

Replied to the thread Introducing FULLSET - discover, track, buy and sell all things arcade :).

Fantastic project. I have been looking for a decent retro collecting app for a while as I have just been cataloging into spread sheets for a while. I have been involved in web & app development for a while for work so happy to test it out for you and…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread [Help] Psikyo PS3 V1 (SH2) PCB - Strikers 1945 II glitch.

Like (Post)
    I did, with a similar fault too. The main difference is yours has issues with the sprites as well as the backgrounds where this one just had background faults. You need to reflow the Psykio custom and the 4 SMD EEPROMs above the custom to start with.
  • xodaraP -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread [Help] Psikyo PS3 V1 (SH2) PCB - Strikers 1945 II glitch.

Like (Post)
    Paging @xodaraP — didn’t you just do work on one of these the other day.
  • undamned -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Converted Psikyo SH2.

Like (Post)
    I've been looking into this a bit more lately. it seems that Psikyo themselves did a lot of factory conversions. I've found examples of Fallen Angels that were converted to Space Bomber by Psikyo. and AFAIK every Gunbarch and G-Taste originally started…