Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• brentradio -

Replied to the thread Is this Sega 16B board missing a chip?.

Thanks for the pics and info guys! I'm not technical enough to go any further. I'll just wait for the multi and see what happens and go from there I guess.
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

• nonosto -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Like (Post)
    @nonosto - I recommend you buy a Mean Well MWP-606 or SUZO 42PP0606, the best PSU I've tested so far. The metal cage is really sturdy, build quality is top notch and the PSU doesn't get hot. I will offer or at least release STL files for a cover for the…
  • RGB -

@nonosto - I recommend you buy a Mean Well MWP-606 or SUZO 42PP0606, the best PSU I've tested so far. The metal cage is really sturdy, build quality is top notch and the PSU doesn't get hot. I will offer or at least release STL files for a cover for the…
  • nonosto -

THX All. Quote from Frank_fjs: “I assume you have knowledge of connecting the arcade power supply to mains power? If not, please be careful and ask for help if needed. ” I dont have any knowledge about it....if you have a tutotiral for it please. I…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Wei ya M3129 Clicking no neck glow.

Clicking is indicating high-voltage shutdown. It can be caused by a few things but usually a short in the HV section (when HOTs fail they short internally). Bad fly can cause it as well as caps which usually short when they fail. You can usually test…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Replied to the thread Wei ya M3129 Clicking no neck glow.

True, mine arrived broken as well. Replaced the vertical IC after a diagnosis from grantspain. Little while after that it failed again, nobody wants to repair it so it sits in the closet until eternity. None of this is of use to you, except for the fact…