Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GeeDee -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Heyo! So my multi-kit came in a day or two ago, but I'm holding off on installing and getting the packs straightened out until I can get a few more projects out of the way first. In all honesty, I'm mainly only interested in having the kit for the…
  • SmokeMonster -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Huge thanks to @Rotanibor & @Sabin for the help with revamping the base pack into Tournament Edition. Competition standards are now the default ROMs. It's probably a good time to format your SD cards and start fresh to sync back up.
  • djsheep -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread MegaKiosk DS-18: 8 Slot Board.

Like (Post)
    I spotted it too. I think it's cool, would be good in a cab rotating through games and credited on a timer etc. But for me I'd rather play on my couch with a nice CRT TV and an Everdrive. :)
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread MegaKiosk DS-18: 8 Slot Board.

I spotted it too. I think it's cool, would be good in a cab rotating through games and credited on a timer etc. But for me I'd rather play on my couch with a nice CRT TV and an Everdrive. :)
  • noname -

Liked Niko’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    The official, Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame project thread. This multigame is for use on a original TypeX2 system with the 979 / 7900 series graphics card. PLEASE NOTE: To keep things clean going forward, I have decided to redo the layout of the…
  • djsheep -

Posted the thread MegaKiosk DS-18: 8 Slot Board.

Thread
    arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…3aa25ecd8a7c6501ba651ecfd This looks pretty cool, 8-slot Mega Drive Kiosk repro: willsconsolemodifications.co.uk/megakiosk.php Would work really well combined with the JAMMAizer! in a cab methinks...
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread The Definitive Guide to the System 16 Multi Kit.

Like (Post)
    I set Bullet up as a faux twin stick shooter, in the sense that I use a Neo CD pad and the joystick corresponds to movement and the face buttons, which are positioned perfectly in an up/down/left/right fashion, act as the second joystick. It's a fun…
  • ekorz -

Liked Rotanibor’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    Hope everybody has fun with the hacks. I've been wanting to play some of the boss hacks on real hardware for a looong time now myself and was part of the reason I wanted the CPS2 multi. I'm very thankful to the ones who put in the hard work to make the…
  • Geddon -

Liked RandomRetro’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jeffpin: “I'm sold out of boards. If you haven't sent payment please hold off until the next batch. I hope to have more in 2-3 weeks. ” Sent PM
  • Geddon -

Replied to the thread ST-V Stereo Audio PCB.

I’ll take one when the next batch is ready.
  • Geddon -

Replied to the thread Who is ZPaul2Fresh8?.

I’m dumb. Welcome and I’m looking forward to updating my boards.