Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rtw -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from Layer33: “I read that @arcadeotaku, but I'm not looking for a mechanical solution, maybe config.ini could manage it. ” There is no config solution. The JVS IO reports the missing meter in the JVS stream and the game reacts to it.
  • Yagamisan -

Replied to the thread MV2F epic.

I suggest you get rid of the battery. It can ruin your board if it leaks.
  • the Goat -

Replied to the thread stv region?.

Quote from skate323k137: “Double the rom file and use a m27c800 should work fine. Remove pins 1 and 42 after burning. I've done it in a pinch when out of 27c400. ” I suggest tying pin 1 (address 18) to either ground or +5V instead of removing it. …
  • Kujako -

Replied to the thread GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement.

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from PascalP: “Never heard of Hyperboot ” I'd never heard of it either, but a quick search turned up badassconsoles... which instantly explained why no one has ever heard of it. ” Ah yes. …
  • rewrite -

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from PascalP: “Never heard of Hyperboot ” I'd never heard of it either, but a quick search turned up badassconsoles... which instantly explained why no one has ever heard of it. ” Ah yes. Good old BAC. I'm…
  • rewrite -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PascalP: “Never heard of Hyperboot ” I'd never heard of it either, but a quick search turned up badassconsoles... which instantly explained why no one has ever heard of it.
  • Kujako -

Quote from PascalP: “Never heard of Hyperboot, but sounds like exactly what my GC does with Swiss burned to a mini CDR and the SD2SP2? ” Yes, but without the need for the SWISS disc. Here's a writeup I did for Reddit when I first installed mine…
  • MetalliC -

Liked skate323k137’s post in the thread stv region?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kujako: “Quote from any: “Actualy ST-V have 2 "region" software region and hardware region. The ONLY game that care about hardware region is Sport Fishing 2. There is a Input port on the smpc that read the HW region (have a look at OLD…
  • twistedsymphony -

Quote from PascalP: “Never heard of Hyperboot ” I'd never heard of it either, but a quick search turned up badassconsoles... which instantly explained why no one has ever heard of it.
  • opt2not -

Quote from nonosto: “ One word about @plasia and @opt2not reaction, maybe my post is not pertinent, but do not deserve ironic or dislike.... ” it definitely deserved a dislike.