Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO.

You have to disable the warnings telling you that there may be side-effects, but you can run Sega CD games off the Mega Everdrive Pro carts with Sega CD hardware attached. You’ll hear the disc spin up on the BIOS screen but it won’t get accessed.…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Stupid Dufus’s post in the thread Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO.

Like (Post)
    Nsf player, save states, in-game reset, larger rom support for some hacks and translations Up to you if it's worth the higher price
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KalessinDB: “Can you just confirm the dates or version numbers? ” Darksoft Apocalypse F3 2019-07-18.7z Darksoft Apocalypse F3 Pure MAME Add-On.7z Darksoft CPS2 2020-05-24.7z Darksoft CPS2 MAME Complete Add-On 2020-05-24.7z Darksoft Neo Geo…
  • hoagtech -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kavas: “Where did you source your flyer artwork for the marquee? I am thinking of having some printed out. ” I just googled the highest resolution images I could find and copied them into photoshop and prepped them for printing (adjusted…
  • Anselmo -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kavas: “Where did you source your flyer artwork for the marquee? I am thinking of having some printed out. ” I just googled the highest resolution images I could find and copied them into photoshop and prepped them for printing (adjusted…
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

• djsheep -

Built-In CD core registers conflict with external Mega-CD addon registers. Due this reason CD games executed from cart may not work properly if external Mega-CD is installed.
  • Stupid Dufus -

Quote from djsheep: “CD can’t be connected while using Everdrive Pro. Why you would want to is beyond me. Just have it unplugged. ” It's not officially supported and reportedly can have conflicts, but I personally have had my sega cd model 2…
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Trying to make a complete list of multis.

Irem M84 multi - 75% complete so can be added to "upcoming" :) ETA still 1 year haha :rolleyes: ZN1 multi 50% complete. Needs co-operation with @Darksoft on the "flash system" due to high meg count games.
  • Hammy -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Trying to make a complete list of multis.

Like (Post)
    This thread needs an update! Quote from Nodoyuna: “Namco NA1/NA2 [Hammy] - In development at 75% / NA1 System Info / NA2 System Info Sega System 16B [Apocalypse] - Multi Info / System Info DECO Cassete System ” These can be moved from Upcoming to…
  • Hammy -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Trying to make a complete list of multis.

Like (Post)
    S16B released S18 there is a thread (upcoming) S32 => upcoming
  • hursit -

Liked Mrhide’s post in the thread OFFSET Print Arcade Posters.

Like (Post)
    Order No: 10443 :) Thanks for these GREAT BIG QUALITY posters!
  • hursit -

Liked muckyfingers’s post in the thread OFFSET Print Arcade Posters.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hursit: “It is Black Friday Time. All the posters are %50 off now, only for 2 Days w00t.png ” Nooooooo!!!! Must resist!!!! ;) Good luck with the sale.
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to a comment by rec5866 on Mitsurugi-w’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ill add you to the wait list.
  • Kavas -

I picked up the N8 Pro, Mega Everdrive Pro, and a GCHD MK II from SAG today. :)
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Quote from Derick2k: “Anyone have a cap map/list for the NS1 motherboards? ” Just an FYI to peeps doing recaps to prep, these axial caps have the tiniest f'n holes on the PCB! My stash of axials I used on other boards don't fit on this Namco PCB. I…
  • Cat -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

@RGB Please remember I will take 3 of your HAS Thank you and kind regards