Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RGB -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread New section of repro panels.

Like (Post)
    @alberto1225 here is your new section, please post some of your work as well as some prices so people know what you offer. Thanks!
  • zizer -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    I'll let you know when I'm ready to sell. Apocalypse has already updated the gerbers for the main S24 multi (I prefer SMD caps and resistors and NH connectors) and as soon as he has time to do the same updates to the floppy controller and releases the…
  • Derick2k -

Liked alberto1225’s post in the thread Custom Atomiswave 1P / 2P panel.

Like (Post)
    Panel feature - Rust resistant and shining 1.5mm stainless (304) panel. - Overlay is printed on 0.5mm PC with anti-scratch surface. - Due to the printing way, the color won’t be the same as original The color of overlay is lighter compared to stock
  • Derick2k -

Liked alberto1225’s post in the thread Repro MVS U4 panel for 29".

Like (Post)
    Repro MVS U4 panel for 29” Cabinet Panel feature - Panel size: 570 mm x 110 mm - Rust resistant and shining 1.5mm stainless (304) panel. - Overlay is printed on 0.5mm PC with anti-scratch surface. - Due to the printing way, the color won’t be…
  • Darksoft -

Liked CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES’s post in the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Like (Post)
    all tracking sent now
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Important Info About the CPS2 Multikit.

Yes there will be a new batch but @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES and paradise still have stock.
  • tom5151 -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread SYS2X6 USB Dongle -- System 246/256 Multi.

Like (Post)
    All paid orders have shipped today, tracking numbers sent to everyone :D If anyone else is interested in getting one shipped this week, let me know as there are extras from this batch
  • Denson -

Liked Aurich’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from undamned: “My program takes less than 3ms to execute. ” This is bullshit, I don't have time to wait 3 milliseconds, come back when it's fast X( 8o
  • Denson -

Liked idc’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Like (Post)
    I have at least 35 CPS2 boards. wtf do I do? :D
  • brizzo -

Liked alberto1225’s post in the thread Custom Atomiswave 1P / 2P panel.

Like (Post)
    Panel feature - Rust resistant and shining 1.5mm stainless (304) panel. - Overlay is printed on 0.5mm PC with anti-scratch surface. - Due to the printing way, the color won’t be the same as original The color of overlay is lighter compared to stock