Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sorry guys, didn't take the time to write the article sooner. No real surprises from Sega here. S18 is based on S16 so we just have the same banking mecanism here with the following differences: - S16 uses only 2 registers for tile banking versus 8 on…
  • IPD -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Is there a list of all changes between the different HAS revisions somewhere?
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Jamma extenders were $24 for postage as I shipped them registered. $2 for the shipping box. The ATX cables were over $20 shipped. $4 for the jamma connector. Add up all the other connectors, IDC cables, cost of the two PCBs etc and it all adds up.
  • xtrasmiley -

Crap, that is pretty cheap. Why the heck was the JAMMA extender so freaking much!? Probably due to size huh... OK, never mind. I guess it would be just as easy for people to buy direct from you. Sigh, just trying to help! These are pretty sweet!
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Like (Post)
    I can ship 2 x units in a padded envelope, economy airmail, for the cost of envelope plus $7.50 AU postage - pretty much worldwide. Larger quantities up to 500g is approx $16 AU, or $24 if you want tracking. Doesn't seem that expensive. I paid $15 US…
  • Frank_fjs -

• Frank_fjs -

I can ship 2 x units in a padded envelope, economy airmail, for the cost of envelope plus $7.50 AU postage - pretty much worldwide. Larger quantities up to 500g is approx $16 AU, or $24 if you want tracking. Doesn't seem that expensive. I paid $15 US…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Like (Post)
    I think I can have x 10 ready by that date. I'm in South Australia, it would cost about $8 AU to post to you in NSW.
  • xtrasmiley -

OK, let me ask around and see if people in the US really want these. First, anyone in this thread? I'll be in Australia for 2 weeks, then I'll come back to the US and mail them immediately. Shipping FROM Australia to the US is crazy, but from US to US,…