Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GadgetFreak -

Replied to the thread Conversions on Irem M85.

True, but unlike the M72 you feed the customs ports with both the start & end of sample data. The only thing that has crossed my mind tonight is if the interrupt controller also feeds interrupts to the custom DAC in which case I believe there is an extra…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Taito G-Net wont sync.

Quote from stj: “well check the resistance between sync and ground, ” IIRC it was reading about 5ohms ... definitely not normal.
  • KalessinDB -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    All kits from the first batch sent. :)
  • ekorz -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    All kits from the first batch sent. :)
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

• Wow, amazed you got anything from retroelektronic other than ignored e-mails/requests. I've never had any problems with my RE supergun (purchased within the last 4 months), but just be cautioned that there are plenty of users that have had problems, and…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Taito Vewlix JVS IO.

Quote from jassin000: “Try the test button on the Naomi itself? ” total tangent now, but it seems like I get a black screen when the Naomi is in 15khz mode. 31khz on the dips does the trick. Anyway of course the test mode now confirms what niko's…
  • Raph_friend -

Replied to the thread First time Naomi Owner, coming from 1979 Gottlieb Pinball repair.

Quote from Finisterre: “The SuperGun stuff showed up finally... the guy from retroelectronik.com sent me some extra stuff for the delay. That was nice of him! ” I bought 2 PSX adapters from this guy and never worked. He never answer on Ebay or e-mail.
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Jaleco Mega System 32 cart conversions??.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “27c160: IC1, IC2, IC3, IC9 IC10, IC11, IC12, IC13, IC14, IC15 27c800: IC4, IC16 27c020: IC21 27c040: IC26, IC27, IC28, IC29, IC30 ” Let me check that. Quote from Derick2k: “Exciting times indeed :) @Apocalypse when you get…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Conversions on Irem M85.

Quote from GadgetFreak: “To be honest I think the problem is related to the extra custom DAC chip so not sure it has too much in common with the M72 but am certainly open to ideas. ” As you know P4P has an empty NMI handler for the sound CPU which…
  • PascalP -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Taito Vewlix JVS IO.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Niko: “Well in the case of the K91X1097C I/O, either Taito fucked up or the 6th button has to be enabled some how. Its only reporting 11 switches. Source Code (1 line) ” Here is a break down of the JVS feature response for those who are…
  • brizzo -

Replied to the thread Taito Vewlix JVS IO.

Quote from Niko: “Well in the case of the K91X1097C I/O, either Taito fucked up or the 6th button has to be enabled some how. Its only reporting 11 switches. Source Code (1 line) ” Here is a break down of the JVS feature response for those who are…
  • edwin128 -

Replied to the thread Dreamcast GD-Rom Replacement Options.

Quote from edwin128: “Quote from PascalP: “FYI, Gdemu orders open this Saturday :) ” Or you can get one from jackdiy at anytime :D :D :saint: ” I never before got so many dislikes, just for offering a cheaper alternative... ;) :D :saint:
  • Cereth -

Replied to the thread Taito TypeX3  Gunslinger StratosΣ I/O error 10000003.

36114312_2030221123654676_6956757162978705408_n.jpg 36087568_2030221133654675_4255427620914593792_n.jpg If you're interested, I can look up what these cost me. I haven't really found a use for them just yet
  • edwin128 -

Replied to the thread Dreamcast GD-Rom Replacement Options.

Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from edwin128: “Quote from PascalP: “FYI, Gdemu orders open this Saturday :) ” Or you can get one from jackdiy at anytime :D :D :saint:@edwin128 who loves clones without any support ? :) ” Don't take me wrong. I have an…