Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Smurph -

Replied to the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Quote from neofan: “Quote from Smurph: “Quote from neofan: “On a side note, Super XYX is looking pretty good ” hell yeah it's looking good. I'll be putting in a preorder whenever they go up. ” It was released today on Steam. ” Oh whoops. I…
  • Smurph -

Liked kazuo’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smurph: “EDIT: Now that I'm reading that a second time, I may be mis-interpreting it based on language barrier. They may be talking about the people who buy their games. They use the same word earlier on in the screencap in that…
  • Smurph -

Liked neofan’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smurph: “Quote from neofan: “On a side note, Super XYX is looking pretty good ” hell yeah it's looking good. I'll be putting in a preorder whenever they go up. ” It was released today on Steam.
  • capcomFan -

Replied to the thread Testing the infamous CPS-A-01 (CPS1 A-board custom chip).

Quote from djsheep: “It's a pity the deadstock that was around dried up (did anyone here get any?). ” I found some from this source: pro-electr.net/prod/capcom/dl-0311-10001/2154549 Would be nice to retrofit an A-board with the correct socket to test…
  • clam_wattson -

Now follows Chron.

Follow
  • EYEDOL -

Replied to the thread Tekken 7 FR - How to link?.

• Chron -

Now follows clam_wattson.

Follow
  • kikaso -

Liked sk8er000’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    I don't find any problem with the dip switch method. The 16b has quite a lot of games that's right but I'll be ok with dip switches too. From the other hand SD + LCD seems a pretty interesting solution but restart everything from scratch is quite time…