Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LittleLarrySellers -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi Instructions.

got my tracking info from @HighScoreSaves ! woo hoo! Might have a new toy before Thanksgiving! I also am not able to find this script file. Is it available to create the memory modules for programming?
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Tecmo Urban.

There's next to nothing on it in the AO wiki: wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Tecmo_Urban So yeah, pics and info appreciated! And offer stands on vectoring the artwork.
  • nem -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Reverse engineering 161 in 1 cartridge to change Rom games.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nem: “That's not it. The sound bug affects the jump sound effect, it sounds distorted. It happens every time you jump. It's really obnoxious. ” yes it sounds scratchy/staticy it's present on my original cart and very annoying. I forget who
  • Zebra -

Replied to the thread Reverse engineering 161 in 1 cartridge to change Rom games.

I've been wanting a way to change the games on my 161 in 1 cart for a while too. It's annoying that they chose to populate it with easy to find and inexpensive games like Art of fighting 1+2 while missing some of the more expensive and desirable games…
  • benime -

Liked caius’s post in the thread Toaplan 'GXL-02' reproduction.

Like (Post)
    The 'GXL-02' is a custom chip (in DIP42 package) found on most Toaplan arcade PCBs but you'll never encounter it with this part name but instead differently marked.Here's an overview : "FDA MN53007T0A" on Hell Fire, Out Zone, Fire Shark :
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Reverse engineering 161 in 1 cartridge to change Rom games.

Quote from nem: “That's not it. The sound bug affects the jump sound effect, it sounds distorted. It happens every time you jump. It's really obnoxious. ” yes it sounds scratchy/staticy it's present on my original cart and very annoying. I forget who
  • rockbottom -

Quote from nem: “Could you share the files for Nightmare in the Dark, please? ” NITD V/M are good, V's crc match mame bootleg set, which itself is the official set (single v) cut in two. M is 128KB, original is 512KB but only first 128KB contains…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM.

Like (Post)
    Have tested the SIMMS & DIP switch selector with @hursit case as well as the Jasen's Customs plexi case and both have nice clearances for everything. Cable for the DIP comes out nicely at the cartridge slot on both cases. No need to alter the case or…
  • laevateinn -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Update on my issue. I've started going through my ROMs and the first was blank. No idea how that happened. :whistling:
  • craigkeller -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM.

Like (Post)
    Have tested the SIMMS & DIP switch selector with @hursit case as well as the Jasen's Customs plexi case and both have nice clearances for everything. Cable for the DIP comes out nicely at the cartridge slot on both cases. No need to alter the case or…