Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mastercello -

Liked Invader’s post in the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Just installed the M72 multi. I used a X-Multiply as a donor board and followed exactly the explanations on the first page here. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…00cd5beb3c9b85779dafcd30c It works perfectly, thank you a lot @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w
  • roy -

Posted the thread die hard arcade cartridge.

Thread
    what is this s**t? anyone saw this thing before?
  • skate323k137 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Like (Post)
    Really, really, fine grit wet n dry sandpaper. It's the only thing that worked for me on deep set stubborn stains.
  • craigkeller -

Replied to the thread Blast city marquee bulb questions.

I ended up getting a TOGGLED LED T8 bulb. Can't get it to work, but not sure if I've done the wiring correctly and thats my issue. The toggled says it requires a non-shunted lampholder which appears to be what we have in the blast but not…
  • rewrite -

Liked LittleLarrySellers’s post in the thread Toobin'.

Like (Post)
    I made some more progress on this repair. There is no GREEN being displayed when I power on the board as you can see in the pics in the post above. Its saturated in red and blue colors. My first guess based on reading general repair logs and watching…
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Replied to the thread Toobin'.

I made some more progress on this repair. There is no GREEN being displayed when I power on the board as you can see in the pics in the post above. Its saturated in red and blue colors. My first guess based on reading general repair logs and watching…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Didn't say anything about it being okay or not. Simply stating that they don't sell out of anything as they never have actual stock (for MVS/AES anyhow).
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Quote from rewrite: “Once that pre-order window is over they close sales. ” And that’s ok because why? They are missing out on the next generation of sales not to mention word of mouth advertising. To me this is either laziness or false squelch…
  • skate323k137 -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hoagtech: “The games are $500 fuckin dollars. (And they sell out) Make more you dum dums. ” They don't "sell out", because it's an open pre-order window. Anyone that wants one can buy one, they aren't limited. Once that pre-order window…
  • GeeDee -

Liked Raph_friend’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    Quote from GeeDee: “This is really cool to see coming along! My only gripe with the UD adapters are consistant availability (and occasionally cost when buying in bulk). If there's something I know I can just put together myself, I'll almost always take…
  • socalcade -

Replied to the thread Vewlix L Mods (Second monitor, ATX PC).

• GeeDee -

Replied to the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Quote from Raph_friend: “I think that the best way is test the adapters side by side, don't? ” of course! Though admittedly this would require some hardware + know-how that I don't really have. Typically this twitter thread is what I turn people to…
  • Vanceastro -

Posted the thread Were MVS shells reused at the factory?.

Thread
    Hi all, I’m new to MVS collecting. One of my carts is a Puzzle Bobble, and I’m curious about its possible history. I’ve checked the boards against MVS Scans, and they are original. I was wondering about the shell and label, however. The label looks…
  • Invader -

Replied to the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Just installed the M72 multi. I used a X-Multiply as a donor board and followed exactly the explanations on the first page here. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…00cd5beb3c9b85779dafcd30c It works perfectly, thank you a lot @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w
  • piroxilin -

Liked Kujako’s post in the thread Cheap Sega 16B multi-kit from China. A review..

Like (Post)
    So I picked up a "17n1" board for the Sega 16B off the eBays for a low price (under $200USD with free DHL shipping that got here in under two weeks). I was a bit trepidatious, but I actually have a similar kit on my CPS1 that uses the same cheap IR…
  • piroxilin -

Liked MetalliC’s post in the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Like (Post)
    np, at the side note - check this mega.nz/file/ZU8knaBA#1VYmuQx3…SzsBwkHc8MG0fkONnf2TD4iT4 unprotected Model 3 Dirt Devils
  • Mrhide -

Replied to the thread Blast City General Questions.

Quote from slevin: “I like the idea of the Naomi Netdimm I think, so I might try and work on that on the side as I get this Blast City up and running with a PCB game sooner. Thanks for your time! ” Your cab power CN3 connector is currently not…