Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hatsune Mike -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Production status is stuck at 10%... hope the factory isn't hit too hard in the next month or two.
  • Usukane -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Yea I used that but I have 2 taito x2 set ups so I cloned one sdd I’ll reimage it today and try that out. I’ll report back soon as I try a direct image I also have an extra video card but Ill try reimaging 1st. Thanks for the feedback :D
  • nam9 -

Liked Zanza911’s post in the thread Supergun showcase!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Loki: “I had a broken spare panel of a blast city cab and started a restauration for a supergun. mhexCc5.jpg YJa2Amx.jpg nwybmqR.jpg 6LoBzCF.jpg BtuoLU1.jpg NYiN2lo.jpg EGMlV8Y.jpg I am pretty happy with the result and now able to play…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games.

Last I know he couldn't get them working correctly.
  • beast1x5 -

Liked Aurich’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Quote from mukurofish: “The real numbers are starting to come out now that the Olympics were postponed ” It does feel that way. I would hope that's not the case, but let's be real, it probably is. I'm not trying to play 'told you so' or be a dick,…
  • Raph_friend -

Liked Telpherion’s post in the thread Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs.

Like (Post)
    Hi all! I'm Emiliano from Argentina. I've been collecting boards and learning electronic related stuff from 1 year and I'm happy to be part of the Forum, thanks! I started doing custom cases to protect, store and display my games. I use acrylic and any…
  • Aurich -

Replied to the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Quote from mukurofish: “The real numbers are starting to come out now that the Olympics were postponed ” It does feel that way. I would hope that's not the case, but let's be real, it probably is. I'm not trying to play 'told you so' or be a dick,…
  • digitron -

Liked Zanza911’s post in the thread Supergun showcase!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Loki: “I had a broken spare panel of a blast city cab and started a restauration for a supergun. mhexCc5.jpg YJa2Amx.jpg nwybmqR.jpg 6LoBzCF.jpg BtuoLU1.jpg NYiN2lo.jpg EGMlV8Y.jpg I am pretty happy with the result and now able to play…
  • nassekova -

Liked digitron’s post in the thread [FS] JAMMA extension harness.

Like (Post)
    Ahh finally, don't have to open my cab and get on the floor everytime to swap a board... SZhBXcwl.jpg Worth every penny! :)
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games.

Wow good bump. I haven’t seen this thread. @brizzo are those pulse divider board available somewhere?
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked beast1x5’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Im referring to my bosses being straight up Blithering idiots right now... Welp.. I've been documenting everything since the outbreak and the measures my division has been taking which is barely anything... If I legit die because of this covid-19 , my…
  • Cleaned up a bit. s7Gqbh0.png Ordered some prototype PCBs based on this. I'm sure I'll go through at least a few more revisions before I like what I have, but should be fun to have something to play around with. Edit: Please bash my routing. I don't…
  • buffi -

Replied to the thread Betsu Betsu: Open source Arcade Audio/Video splitter for capture/streaming.

Cleaned up a bit. s7Gqbh0.png Ordered some prototype PCBs based on this. I'm sure I'll go through at least a few more revisions before I like what I have, but should be fun to have something to play around with. Edit: Please bash my routing. I don't…
  • ZoomBoy -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Batman Forever sound board harness.

Like (Post)
    It shouldn't matter that much. You might have to add an extra high to low audio converter in to the mix, but that's all really.
  • beast1x5 -

Im referring to my bosses being straight up Blithering idiots right now... Welp.. I've been documenting everything since the outbreak and the measures my division has been taking which is barely anything... If I legit die because of this covid-19 , my…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Quote from beast1x5: “ Gotta love New York and the lack of transparency during times like this ” everywhere is a lack of transparency during times like this
  • digitron -

Liked gunblade’s post in the thread MS9-29T - Static Sound but no Neck Glow or Image.

Like (Post)
    make sure you replace the 3 x 100uf 35v and the 47uf 25v just behind the la7837 heatshield and of course the 470uf 16v- these should be done on every chassis if not replaced previously goes without saying that the caps in the power section should be…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Given the current worldwide situation. I'm changing this thread title to World Situation COVID-19.