Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Darksoft -

Posted the thread Bootleg STV Cart.

Thread
    I found the other day a cart that didnt work properly. I opened it and turned out to be a bootleg! I've never seen one for STV and I would expect that even less for Die Hard :evil: See pictures attached. Have any of you guys any STV bootleg cart. Can you…
  • Darksoft -

Liked mathewbeall’s post in the thread Sega st-v show some imagem when booting without cart?.

Like (Post)
    Yes, it should show a text slashscreen of some patent numbers, etc. and the name of the cart. no actual graphical image though.
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen.

Hello guys i need measurements for LCD game selector and Multi Game Cartrdige please
  • angel2501 -

Replied to the thread Introducing angel2501.

Merci j'ai hâte de le recevoir, je l'ai commandé vendredi sur save your games en Italie.Vite!vite! :D
  • jepjepjep -

Replied to the thread Games with Issues.

I booted up my MVS Multi and I'm noticing that I'm missing some of the sounds too, similar to @Yagamisan. I did a CRC check in the unibios and it says that it is ok. But The music is definitely missing some content compared to this video:
  • Howie2673 -

Posted the thread Dungeons and dragons color problem.

Thread
    I can't seem to figure out what's going on with the color of my d and d. I've tried different crt monitors and now on my work bench and still it has too much red and blue it seems. Any ideas
  • vaughan14 -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

I had a similar issue, it was my p1 the chip was faulty. It read, wrote and erased fine though. Seems to happen pretty often with me though lol.