Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ekorz -

Replied to the thread Naomi 2 NetDIMM blank screen on boot.

If you have two working netdimms then you could swap around those pcbs to see if you can at least identify if the top or bottom board (or both) are bad. Certainly sounds like the bottom board might have an issue. If you want to snap some photos or…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread [HAS] JAMMA extension harness.

• djsheep -

Replied to the thread Does anyone own or have pictures of a Taito Pu Li Ru La PCB?.

To each their own. It’s one of the most played games in my tidy selective collection. It is very much a keeper. I’ll get photos of the Metal Black posted up here soon for you @Derick2k Also do you still have that Trio the Punch available?
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Does anyone own or have pictures of a Taito Pu Li Ru La PCB?.

Quote from jassin000: “Huh, never heard of it before... But it looks just bonkers! Guess it has a Saturn port? Do I dare check it out? It's another horrible game you guys like to pretend is somehow cool isn't it? ” I love the visuals and it's a…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread [HAS] JAMMA extension harness.

Like (Post)
    Way overdue, but I'm happy to announce that the first run of my JAMMA extension harness is ready! - Supergun dedicated (not only for the HAS) - Hard gold plated JAMMA edge contacts - ~60cm cables length (~68cm total length) - 2x16AWG for GND, 2x16AWG for…
  • BlueCrab -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Howdy from a Dreamcast veteran.

Like (Post)
    Another Dreamcast homebrewer! Was there a memo put out lately in the DC community? If so, fantastic. You guys are awesome. :thumbsup: