Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rancor -

Replied to the thread Howdy from TX.

The amount of arcades here in the Dallas / Fort Worth area is insane. Tokyo has numbers, but DFW has concentrated quality. I went to Round 1 in Grapevine yesterday, and they have DODONPACHI! Tornado Terrys has an insane amount of cabs and pinball…
  • djsheep -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread Taito F3 Roll-Up Pack: All roms for the F3 kit.

Like (Post)
    What is the Taito F3 Roll-Up Pack? The Roll-Up Pack List is a documentation of roms that can be placed on an SD card for a complete F3 kit setup that's ready to use. It includes every playable F3 kit compatible game. This should save people from having
  • djsheep -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread Darius Gaiden EXTRA: Missing Background Layer on Zone D.

Like (Post)
    I've got this covered with help from a member of my Discord. I'll have this posted in a bit. Update: I've updated the packs
  • Dreygor -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from gabrielizm: “but i can boot up SFIV HDD + Dongle just fine. ” Ok .. I have no explanation of that then. Maybe try a different computer to make your image? I am running out of possible solutions.
  • gabrielizm -

Quote from Dreygor: “I have used dozens of different SSD and HDD drives on the TTX2 units and never had an issue. So I am thinking this is not a hard drive issue. I don't think you can even enter the bios menu even with a keyboard attached. Right now…
  • Dreygor -

I have used dozens of different SSD and HDD drives on the TTX2 units and never had an issue. So I am thinking this is not a hard drive issue. I don't think you can even enter the bios menu even with a keyboard attached. Right now the only things I can…
  • St4rgalaqtic -

Liked ataloss’s post in the thread Howdy from TX.

Like (Post)
    Been lurking for a while. Should've probably gotten around to the whole introduction thread sooner. So howdy ya'll!
  • St4rgalaqtic -

Replied to the thread Howdy from TX.

Texas.....they got good Brisket and Arcades down there. WELCOME!
  • KalessinDB -

Liked maldoror68’s post in the thread a new work to do ? landmaker in english ?.

Like (Post)
    Hi guys ,after fixing sooo much good games on this forum, here is the new challenge : let's "build" put a taito darksoft f3 Landmaker english rom ! (this game is great !) :love: i was actually playing the ps1 ntsc us version (called block's builder) and i…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread Taito F3 Roll-Up Pack: All roms for the F3 kit.

Like (Post)
    Updated! thanks @rtw & @Darksoft and Mordecai Walrus
  • gabrielizm -

UPDATE i use Niko Multi File 128 GB,still doesnt work,same problem. Taito Splash Screen and then Operating System Not found. do you guys have a SSD compatible list ? my Kingston Supposed to be working well,but in this case i am gonna try to buy another…