Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• doonut -

Liked xterc’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    I received the HAS V4 earlier this week and it is great! It looks like there would be space to place a de-populated/modified OSSC in place of the HD15 header for HDMI integration in the future too. Thank you RGB for all of your awesome…
  • doonut -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    I really like @twistedsymphony 's 3D printed LCD holders. I have 'em on both my CPS2 and F3, sure its somewhat problematic with the JAMMA edge but that's why I also love the extenders. KSlaNDF.jpg
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread Hi everybody.

Like (Post)
    nice collection, welcome!
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked futasan’s post in the thread Hi everybody.

Like (Post)
    Hello, Just noticed i didn’t introduce myself so here it is. I’m Futasan, 42 yeas old, living in France. I love arcade games since I was a kid (my older bro used to take me with him and his friends to play pinballs, sitting me on the Pacman cab with…
  • brizzo -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Like (Post)
    So 01 and 07 are universal for all versions but the others are the region variant. Cool. 01 makes sense since it's the Q Sound code @caius @Hammy @brizzo are one of you able to help getting these submitted?
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    At freaking last. Sexy parodius is done.... And daaaamn i didnt foresaw that vinyl sticker couldnt be transparent And plain at the same time. I had to cut the caracter one by one.... Took me almost one hour.... Dont know if i can survive a bunch of…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “And NO... Unless you own a Taito F3 you don't NEED ONE. :rolleyes: ” You forget about PVM/BVM users who connect the HAS using a VGA->BNC cable (the easiest and the best way to do so). Also, I'll say it again - the newest HAS comes with…