Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jassin000 -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Like (Post)
    Just a sneak peek of the newest HAS version. The batch is nearly finished, shipping will happen in June :) I promise the wait will be worth it. 40913423353_2ae10b78fa_c.jpg
  • sergiopolog -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread IGS PGM Custom Graphics PCB testers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from GC8TECH: “Well i'm keen on more than 1 "set" of boards :) Hopefully this will be the final revision?? I would love to build 1 of each game for testing.... ” Yes, I hope they will be final, unless I made any stupid mistakes when I moved stuff…
  • beast1x5 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Joeybagadonuts: “Just got mine in last week. High quality product. Can you put me on list for a second kit. Thanks Joe ” Done. I stayed up all night and soldered the remaining kits. I know I said they would be finished a few weeks ago…
  • iGaroux -

Replied to the thread Help Moonwalker pcb check.

okay I ordered that CPU. Now comes the part that's out of my ability lol.
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Joeybagadonuts: “Just got mine in last week. High quality product. Can you put me on list for a second kit. Thanks Joe ” Done. I stayed up all night and soldered the remaining kits. I know I said they would be finished a few weeks ago…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Capacitor help.

Quote from Apocalypse: “What people must also know is there isn't any golden rule when it comes to the parts used. Manufacturers just used whatever was available and cheap at the time of assembly. I've seen the exact same version of a game with…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Capacitor help.

Like (Post)
    What people must also know is there isn't any golden rule when it comes to the parts used. Manufacturers just used whatever was available and cheap at the time of assembly. I've seen the exact same version of a game with different dipswitch banks,…