Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• brentradio -

Replied to the thread Taito F3. Sales Open. Get your cart here.

Quote from Darksoft: “End of march. ” As long as it's not April 1st! :D
  • doozer -

Replied to the thread Ringedge Keychip ID.

That’s about $aud200. Seems pretty reasonable for a red key.
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread Dungeons and dragons color problem.

Quote from Howie2673: “if I could post pictures on here I would show you how color is all messed up. Characters look good but background is pink ” Send me your pics and I'll post them here for you. I sent you a PM with my email :D
  • MoppelTheWhale -

Replied to a comment by MoppelTheWhale on kite’s wall.

Wall Reply
    naja der hockt in USA und wird auch nicht die ganze Zeit neben dem Rechner sitzen - gib ihm mal Zeit bis Sonntag ;)
  • ArcadeMachinist -

Replied to the thread Ringedge Keychip ID.

Quote from doozer: “Anyone know which game SBYX belongs to? Edit: Perhaps MJ5 Revolution? ” Correct. So that Ringedge2 on YAJ is not worth 14k yen. Given chip emulators exist - chip itself is also not worth much, untill you want it for collection…
  • plasia -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

How many multis do I need to get in the club? I want to be one of the boyz ;)
  • gunblade -

Replied to the thread got an hv probe- check those nanao/ tosh flybacks.

yes although its a ms2931 on a 29" crt, all ok with original flyback (27kv)but new chinese flybacks only produce 18kv with adjustment max to 24kv via the pot on the chassis
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from Segasonicfan: “When you say it's the upper pal, you mean based on the orientation of the picture? ” The orientation in the picture. If you look at the traces that go and disappear under the ROM. There are traces from the other one going to…