Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• XianXi -

Replied to the thread HELP cps3 kick harness problem.

Quote from SabreAZ: “finally got my cps3 parts to actually test. Turns out the player 2 mk is actually stuck. So now I gotta see if theres a bridge connection somewhere =/ ” It’s most likely stuck because the resistor pack went bad. Usually most…
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Multi Kit Green Screen.

Which revision B board is it? Have you removed the battery and shorted EXC5? Have you installed the key writing wires? Which ROM pack are you using? Have you checked this guide? The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Multi Kit Green Screen.

What revision B board is that? The G pal could be fine. You could try playing an unencrypted game, like pro gear halfway to hell or one of the hacks. Or just use the decrypted rom set. If those work, then everything else is fine (and you can continue to…
  • YourPalCeej -

Replied to a comment by YourPalCeej on rtw’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I actually figured it out after a long night and a pot of good coffee. Sorry to have bothered you! Your work on the TTX multi is greatly appreciated. <3
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Quote from megaMANX6: “what does it means by Key writing wires are not installed correctly ” if you’re running the latest firmware and you wish to use the encrypted cps2 romset, you also need to connect the multi pcb to the B board with 4 wires.…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Xbox360 To JAMMA Adapter.

My score would suck! I just have it on a piece of mdf right now, making sure it is all working. My current kick harness solution is using some parts I had on hand, DuPont wires and such... waiting for maybe an @acblunden2 pcb design and a propper cps1…
  • megaMANX6 -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

what does it means by Key writing wires are not installed correctly
  • RGB -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread InfiniKey-Kabuki.

Like (Post)
    First post updated with progress and projected release time. Also, thanks to @xtrasmiley for sending me a Tenchi wo Kurau II board to test! -ud
  • kuze -

Quote from ekorz: “I should be good for now, I’ll probably just throw on the 6 button panel while I run this. Seems the simplest way to keep it flexible for other use cases. Time to play some sdoj! ” Yeah if you ever play any fighting games with…
  • kuze -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Xbox360 To JAMMA Adapter.

Like (Post)
    I should be good for now, I’ll probably just throw on the 6 button panel while I run this. Seems the simplest way to keep it flexible for other use cases. Time to play some sdoj!
  • ekorz -

I should be good for now, I’ll probably just throw on the 6 button panel while I run this. Seems the simplest way to keep it flexible for other use cases. Time to play some sdoj!
  • ekorz -

Liked kuze’s post in the thread Xbox360 To JAMMA Adapter.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “Quirk I noticed, the Xbox 360’s two main buttons get mapped to 4 and 5, so they’re on the kick harness. If I use this with a 3 or 4 button control panel I need to adjust those buttons accordingly @kuze do you just play this on a 6…
  • kuze -

Quote from ekorz: “Quirk I noticed, the Xbox 360’s two main buttons get mapped to 4 and 5, so they’re on the kick harness. If I use this with a 3 or 4 button control panel I need to adjust those buttons accordingly @kuze do you just play this on a 6…
  • brad808 -

Liked kuze’s post in the thread Nanao MS-2931.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brad808: “Yes the 2933 work perfectly. The 2931 have various issue. They are all labeled with their issue but I haven't had time to go through them properly yet. I think one or two are in shutdown, another started as vert collapse and…