Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• twistedsymphony -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “Indeed. Do you have a Killing Blade Cart? you could probably figure out how to get those working at ARM free PCB. Heck I'd love to know the equations just so I could make some dedicated GALs to replace the ones on my…
  • Flinnster -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    I finally got my Ketsui conversion done, for whatever reason my programmer doesn't like the 29L3211MC chips so I had to order them pre-programmed. I wanted to make the cleanest GFX board conversion possible. I'd appreciate some feedback.
  • Flinnster -

Replied to the thread CPS2 NOOB.

Wait.. it took 6 full pages to get to that photo? :thumbsup: Anyway, you have seen the light, may your days be mostly humm-less.
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

I wouldn't, even if it "works" rather I'd go with a SCART cable to SCARTComponent adapter from Amazon. The quality on that little device is really very good... Here you can see the comparison, taken with a PVM14L5 (works with both RGBs and YPbPr) so the…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Indeed. Do you have a Killing Blade Cart? you could probably figure out how to get those working at ARM free PCB. Heck I'd love to know the equations just so I could make some dedicated GALs to replace the ones on my…
  • zionfarm -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Can someone comment on if the component cables from HD Retrovision works with the HAS via PS1 adapter? hdretrovision.com/playstation/