Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @HighScoreSaves You guys did nothing wrong, the cable I'm sure would have been correct for the champ edition as advertised, I just needed to convert it for my original kit and addon QSB but I appreciate the shout!
  • HighScoreSaves -

Liked LittleLarrySellers’s post in the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Like (Post)
    I just installed mine. No issues and booted up Splatterhouse to do a test run! I used those standoffs to help with the delicate install. Glad you asked @Psyko-M1 or I would have not known either what to do with those. Thank you @Darksoft for yet again…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread ZN1 Bios board arrives!.

Quote from Hammy: “it's a shame the guy with 6 dead ones is a selfish prick i could get them all running now ” I was going to say... We only know of the one/2 working, but what about the others from the location tests. Apparently THAT? :(
  • nonosto -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO.

Like (Post)
    Heads up, today is the last day to take advantage of the 20% off sale on everdrive.me and Amazon
  • caius -

Replied to the thread STR-S3115 datasheet (+WTB).

Liked caius’s post in the thread STR-S3115 datasheet (+WTB).

Like (Post)
    I managed to find only the internal block of the STR-S3115, I don't know if it can be useful to you though. AliExpress carries it but I don't know if we can trust, there are a lot of counterfeit/fake/remarked ICs around
  • Apocalypse -

Quote from caius: “I managed to find only the internal block of the STR-S3115, I don't know if it can be useful to you though. AliExpress carries it but I don't know if we can trust, there are a lot of counterfeit/fake/remarked ICs around
  • Deviiid -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2932 Horizontal issue.

Forgive my stupidity, that was exactly it. Thank you very much!
  • Deviiid -

Liked BlinG’s post in the thread Nanao MS-2932 Horizontal issue.

Like (Post)
    Is that Naomi set to 15khz? My understanding is the 2932 only does 31khz
  • caius -

I managed to find only the internal block of the STR-S3115, I don't know if it can be useful to you though. AliExpress carries it but I don't know if we can trust, there are a lot of counterfeit/fake/remarked ICs around
  • BlinG -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2932 Horizontal issue.

Is that Naomi set to 15khz? My understanding is the 2932 only does 31khz
  • arcadeprojectsrocks -

Posted the thread Fan and arcade PSU.

Thread
    I need to power a 5 inch fan by my arcade PSU. I have a fan now that's labeled 12v 0.27a with 2 pins. Can I just connect one pin to +12v and the other to ground? I'm guessing it will spin way too fast if I do that. I'm happy to get another fan if…
  • Deviiid -

Posted the thread Nanao MS-2932 Horizontal issue.

Thread
    Hello everyone, i've purchased a used sega naomi universal cabinet and it arrived with an issue i was hoping i could get some help with from some expert people! My issue is with the horizontal picture, instead of being able to adjust it like other…