Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Also backed in Jan 18 here for two PSUs. I'm quite disappointment to hear some of the comments and flak he has been copping from enthusiasts, sure it's all gone tits up and everyone has lost out but I don't think the DC PSU was a means to build market…
  • tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2931.

Quote from 8bitforlife: “so this shit head most of bought all the stock ” sums up my thoughts of the guy who bought all the stock. Quote from gitanes: “Quote from tiff_lee: “Looking at the sticker on the side of the transformer in the ebay sale…
  • mmmonkey -

Replied to the thread Another CMVS (MV1C based).

Hi @finch, I just picked it up from eBay, but it’s a Deltron brand plug and socket - they have a locking mechanism - I haven’t tried a normal din plug in the socket - but it should work. Ta Pete
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

More updated PCBs landed today. I'm not happy with the voltmeter placement. It works but is rather close to the jamma pads and it's a squeeze regarding mounting hardware and the left hand audio cap. I think it may fit better and not get in the way of…
  • GC8TECH -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

UPDATE 20: Submitted some more rom versions not in mame yet. This time its "Photo Y2K / Real Fake". Also some from "Dragon World: Pretty Chance". BUT i need another cart to dissasemble to dump ALL the roms. As the version i have... None of the roms are…
  • djsheep -

Liked beast1x5’s post in the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Like (Post)
    Some of you are missing the part where both @Darksoft and @Mitsurugi-w mentioned on the matter of neo geo cd support.. let them iron out all the wrinkles in the code and then we can eventually get neo CD support on an mvs/aes cart
  • XeD -

Replied to the thread CPS III Bios and CD Releases.

From my understanding there is no difference in game play. Only benefit is standard sh is the hack 4th strike
  • nam9 -

Liked mR_CaESaR’s post in the thread Sega Universal Upright conversion.

Like (Post)
    Well the good news is Jomac said to send over the chassis and he'll have a look over and hopefully get it to a working state! Fingers crossed! Last night, I decided to do some cable management on the Piforce-Web setup... Here's the final…
  • plasia -

Replied to the thread Incoming influx of System 357/359/369.

Yeah it's all very secretive... Still not even dumped as far as I know.
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Quote from nonosto: “really...I lost 100€..why no refund? the last update dont appear... ” Read it here, june 18th: indiegogo.com/projects/saturnp…power-supply#/updates/all
  • nonosto -

really...I lost 100€..why no refund? the last update dont appear...
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Quote from nonosto: “I am waiting since septmber 2018...I will ask refund. ” January 2018 here.. and you won't get a refund anymore.. read the latest update.