Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Having the equations and source pld file reversed allows you to rearrange pins as you like. ” Indeed. Do you have a Killing Blade Cart? you could probably figure out how to get those working at ARM free PCB. Heck I'd love to…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked archimage’s post in the thread Last chance for PS-IO!.

Like (Post)
    I believe this is just the hard nature of this business. Some talented people with very different skills, lifestyle, values, situation just start hacking for pleasure, and get support behind them to do more without knowing what their background…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from Fluffy: “Which PCB was this on and which game? ” It was KOV2 running Espgaluda
  • Frank_fjs -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    I sent the pcb off for manufacturing. Wish me luck! I haven't used them before, and I haven't made a pcb this size before. :) I made a last minute change to replace the 74ls139 that decodes the A-ROMs with a 74ls138. The second half of the '139 was not…
  • Yippikaye -

Liked archimage’s post in the thread Last chance for PS-IO!.

Like (Post)
    I believe this is just the hard nature of this business. Some talented people with very different skills, lifestyle, values, situation just start hacking for pleasure, and get support behind them to do more without knowing what their background…
  • archimage -

Replied to the thread Last chance for PS-IO!.

• Yippikaye -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fluffy: “And I am not sure if twistedsymphony managed to get his Killing Blade cart to run unencrypted ROMs, yet. ” I have not. Quote from Apocalypse: “I've got good news for you, PROG board can be reproduced too! None of the 3 Cave…
  • Yippikaye -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fluffy: “I sent the pcb off for manufacturing. Wish me luck! I haven't used them before, and I haven't made a pcb this size before. :) I made a last minute change to replace the 74ls139 that decodes the A-ROMs with a 74ls138. The second half…